Flight Madness - Need a new Airline

macefamily

We exclusively fly Frontier because we have their Mastercard rewards card. It isn't that bad. I haven't experienced many delays or cancellations with them. We fly out of Philly into either Orlando or Jacksonville. They have the newest fleet out of all the airlines.

IanDLBZF

I've flown American, and let me say they are a saving grace even though I had to fly standby from CLT-BWI!
And their phone service is Professional too.

RoadiJeff

I've flown American, and let me say they are a saving grace even though I had to fly standby from CLT-BWI!
And their phone service is Professional too.
4 out of the past 5 times I've flown on American the flight was either delayed by 45 minutes to 2.5 hours or the flight was canceled altogether. I've heard lately that American is moving towards trying to be a no frills economy style airline while still maintaining close to premium airline prices. I think my last trip to Disney on American earlier this month further solidified why I'd be willing to pay a little more to fly Delta and avoid the hassle.

I haven't flown Frontier in 10+ years, so I cannot say much about them lately.

Lilofan

So our upcoming trip has been upended and now we need to rethink all of our plans. Flying out of EWR to MCO and United switched up our flights with no notice. Our arrival flight was bumped back 3 hours and our departure flight was bumped forward 6 hours. That all accounts for nearly an extra day lost in the parks!!!

So naturally we are reassessing our options and considering two different airlines with flight that’s fit our needs: Jet Blue and Frontier. Now I’ve flown Jet Blue and prefer it but the flight is more than three times Frontiers cost before we even talk about luggage. Frontier on the other hand is an airline I’ve never flown and I know it’s known for being the budget of budget airlines.

What are your thoughts? Take a 3 hour flight with an airline you like for triple the cost or save the money and try out Frontier for the first time? I’d really love to hear from anyone that has an experience flying with Frontier.
I've flown from Newark to Orlando nonstop sometimes on United. It is not for all but take the first flight out in the AM , leave 620am arrive around 845am or leave at the last nonstop around 9pm arrive around midnight. If these flights still exist take them which I did and no issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom