Fixing Epcot (OPEN BRAINSTORMING)

disney fan 13

Original Poster
This thread is the first of five which deal with fixing WDW. This thread is where everyone interested can discuss fixing Epcot. The way I think we should go about this is to start outside and work our way in. so... to get this started, What should we do with leave a legacy

EDIT here is what i think epcots problems are ( not the solution the creator of the blog makes but the problems he outlines)

http://progresscityusa.com/2009/07/10/ten-wishes-for-the-new-year-2/

harryk

I was hopeful that things were being improved when Siemens took charge of Spacship Earth. But that ending proved to be a letdown. While it gives a glimpse of what the future may hold the exit into the exhibit area did not offer much. The ending offered an entrance into the Living Seas.....where is the community on the floor of the sea? It would tie in to the undersea living which was previewed in Spaceship Earth - if that was what you chose as a future for yourself. The same could be said of living in Space - you could take a rocket ride into space (as now offered in Mission Space) and visit a community in Space. It is all there to tie into each pavilion. Just need a lead Imagineer to head up such a project.
World Showcase does need sprucing up - a new country added every now and then - the spaces are there. Russia was big on the list several years ago, Brazil sends there representative students in hugh batches - lets get a pavilion from them - it would tie in nicely with the Olympics in Rio!

Enough rambling......

MA Screamin'

Three things...

1. Renaming Mission: Space to the Space Pavilion with the two simulators becoming Mission: Moon and Mission: Mars.
  2. Greece becoming a new pavilion with the main ride becoming Athens: Palace of the Gods
  3. TT with Crush becoming Crush's Totally Radical Surf Shop with a new tiki bar with non-alcoholic drinks for the kids. :)

disney fan 13

Original Poster
Save those... as i said we should stay organized. So the first thing I think is to remove leave a legacy and replace it with a garden area.

Goofy Kid

I think it would be cool if they had something in the entrance that showed what the park was supposed to be (like the model from the TTA). The park has nothing to do with an Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom