Five Nights at Lester's (A Goofy Movie parody video game)

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
So this is something that's been stuck in my head like the worst of ear-worm pop songs since I did our Goofy Movie retrospective podcast a few days ago. One of the most memorable sequences in A Goofy Movie involves Goofy taking Max to a rather disturbing Animatronic musical review called "Lester's Possum Park"

tumblr_lsihfmv5XT1qduy16o1_400.gif

tumblr_m0adaaE3fC1r9vi6po1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mh3eslErEr1rag8e1.gif

tumblr_m198c5f2xX1r3j9qbo1_400.gif

My pitch is simple. Take the extremely successful formula used for "Five Nights at Freddy's" and apply it to a family friendly parody using this iconic scene from the under-rated Disney classic. Max could be working a summer job, and the goal of the game would be to survive a week at the possum farm and collect your paycheck.

Enemies could include possessed Lester costumes, malfunctioning AAs, and demented back-woods tourists. Instead of supernatural elements the whole point of the game would just be the "horror" of working at the Possum Park.

Sorry...I know this is a totally out of left field concept and I'm not even sure this is the right place to post it, but I really want to develop it further. Five Nights at Freddy's has such a rich mythology to it for such a self-contained game, and I think Lester's Possum Park would be the perfect opportunity to build up a similar creepy mystery but in a Disney kind of way. Hell, why not even get Alex Hirsch to help with the writing after what he did with Gravity Falls!

I'm only like half serious about this, but would love to hear what other people think :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom