Fitness Centers

Magic Maniacs

Is there free access to Fitness Centers?

I thought I read somewhere that the Fitness center located in Old Key West Resort was free of charge and available for use by anyone staying in a WDW Resort.

Does anyone know if this is true? And if not, can I pay to use a Fitness Center that is not located at my resort( we will be staying at All-Star Music in December)?

Flower

I don't think you can get into the OKW Fitness room without your room key (card). That's what opens the door.

I have no idea if you can pay to get in.

Good luck! If worse comes to worse, you can always jog!

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak

You can pay to use the fitness center at the Grand Floridian Spa (Between GF and Poly). Or if you get any sort of treatment or massage you can use the entire facility for the remainder of your stay.

Upvote 0

Maria

I don´t do any exercise, but I have been at the Fitness Center and spa at the Disney Institute and the machines are great and fun to exercise with. I have no idea what the rules are though.... sorry... ;)

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

I used the fitness centre in the Cont. I had to pay but the price was for lenght of stay, I can't remember the price, but I know it wasn't too expensive as I was there for three weeks.

Upvote 0

Flower

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
You can pay to use the fitness center at the Grand Floridian Spa (Between GF and Poly). Or if you get any sort of treatment or massage you can use the entire facility for the remainder of your stay. [/QUOTE

OOOOHHH! MagicManiacs,

If you could use the GF FS, I'd check it out. It's supposed to be pretty nice. OKW is okay, but not very extensive.

Upvote 0

Chris

I think there is a fitness center at the Sports Complex as well. Some room packages come with free access to the SC. Personally, I lay off the workouts at WDW. Carrying 50 pounds of kid from Germany (EC) to the parking lot every night is enough of a workout. Besides I'm on vacation: Eat bad, sleep late and gain weight!

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by Chris
Besides I'm on vacation: Eat bad, sleep late and gain weight!

Well said! Besides, with all the walking you do around the parks, you won´t gain too much weight! I actually lost weight the first three months I worked there! Then I just got used to it.... :rolleyes: ;)

Upvote 0

Flower

Unfortunately, some of us are addicted to working out. Even on EE mornings (may they rest in peace!), I'd be out on OKW's golf course jogging before waking the family to head to the park.

For me, it's like a morning cup of coffee.:slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom