First week of December '19 Trip Thoughts

ChanceH

Like the title states. Were thinking about doing a trip around the first week of December late November to do a Christmas Party. We normally do a Halloween Party every year but want to change it up for something new. I'm actually having second thoughts due to the opening of SWGE. I expect the parks to be absolutely jammed full for at least 6 months after opening. Am I on track or just overthinking it? What would the group do.

yensid67

The way I am looking at it is when Star Wars opens, yes the Studios will be busy and crowded, BUT the other parks should be a least tolerable in crowd levels! To save money I would stay off property at a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel! These are hotel that offer great amenities at a lower cost! The Clarion Lake Buena Vista(clarionlbv.com) is a great hotel that is about 5 minutes from Disney Springs just outside Hotel Plaza Blvd gate. Get a list of MUST DO's for your trip! Do the Christmas Party in the evening, that frees up your day until 4pm to do something else! But whatever you may do, make sure that you are rested for the Party since they tend to last until 12am!

Upvote 0

MotherofaPrincessLover

I'm planning a trip for next December too and am getting nervous about it. I'm going to plan a lot of non-park activities because I fear the parks are going to be terrible. I'm going to plan a Christmas centered trip and rides are going to have to be secondary to just taking in the atmosphere. I guess it is what it is!

Upvote 0
We too are planning a trip for the first week of December 2019. I am a little nervous. though I literally grew up at WDW (my father retired from there in 1997), our last trip was in '08 and A LOT has changed since then. I am hoping that most the crowd will be at the studios (*cough* MGM *cough*), though I do want to check out Star Wars land, I am not all hyped about it and priority would be Star Tours, (sorry, 'Force Awakens' killed my love for Star Wars).

Though it's sad that I won't be able to share MY WDW with my kids, I will get to enjoy experiencing a new WDW with them. And now that my son is old enough to enjoy roller coasters, it's going to be great. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom