Pre-Trip First week of dec 2018

Hi just need opinions! I have been to Disney on numerous occasions and Love September due to low crowds.it has been my dream to see Disney during Christmas so we planned this year first week of December.i keep hearing mixed reviews that is a low and high crowd. Especially since the pop warner events,but I heard this just affects the resorts now parks.opinions please.i always expect some kind of crowd at Disney and it’s not that I hate crowds,just like to plan accordingly:)

Plowboy

We just did The World this last December 3-9. Crowds seemed pretty "normal" (whatever that is nowadays). No really long waits. We were very fortunate to have 80 degree weather (shorts & tee shirts), but I wouldn't count on that at that time of year.

brittany08

Original Poster
We just did The World this last December 3-9. Crowds seemed pretty "normal" (whatever that is nowadays). No really long waits. We were very fortunate to have 80 degree weather (shorts & tee shirts), but I wouldn't count on that at that time of year.
Thank you so much!good to know:) not worried about weather per say! All the decorations all up?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom