First week november?

rkelly42

I am planning a trip this fall and we are looking at the first week ofNovember. My questions are what are the crowds like during this time, is f&w busier being that it will be in its final week and lastly what decorations will be up Halloween or Christmas? I would greatly appreciate any input, thanks.

alissafalco

Christmas decorations will be up. We will be there the first week in nov. also so I'm curious as to what people will write. From what I've heard MK crowds are lighter, but I'm not sure about Epcot. I was at MK on 11/11/11 but it was just for one night at mickeys very merry Xmas party so that's not a good enough experience to judge.

Upvote 0

rkelly42

Original Poster
Our plans are to stay at the poly, but just worried about Epcot crowds due to final week of f&w. Kids will be happy if it is decorated for Christmas.

Upvote 0

Cardinals314

The first week of November is the best week to go in the month of November. You will see a slight increase of attendance starting on the 5th because it is "Jersey Week". New Jersey schools get at least the 7th and 8th of November off and many families from the state travel to Disney World during that week and/or weekend. It's good that you are going to be there before Veteran's Day.

November is noticeably cooler than September and October, with an average high of 76 degrees and an average low of 59 degrees. Humidity is also substantially lower and there is a 23% chance of precipitation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom