Trip Report First Trip to WDW in Two Freaking Years!

Hello Friends.

It's been a while.... a very long while!

My last trip and trip report to WDW was back in March/April 2019. We had plans on going on a cruise in 2020 and 2 trips to WDW that year, but then, we all know what happened, don't we? Considering that we often to go WDW twice or three times a year, not being there for two full years has not been easy.

But that is all about to change. We will be flying off to the Most Magical Place on Earth tomorrow and will be there till the following Saturday. We will be staying at the DVC villa at Jambo House, AKL, with a savanna view room. We have all our park reservations done.

This will be the first time we're there after Galaxy's Edge opened, so we are looking forward to getting a reservation on the most-sought-after ride. Fingers crossed that our fingers are fast enough to get it when it opens.

Donald, as always, is eager to go, but all of us, including him, are out of practice. He's more concerned that we have enough wipes to bring with us on the trip, and he keeps checking to make sure we bring his fast masks.

IMG_4029.JPG

As usual, I'll try to report live from there, and hopefully do more detailed stuff when we get back to our resort. I still have plenty of stuff to pack, and have to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom