First trip to WDW and I'm solo

Snow_Blossom

Original Poster
So I've been a big fan of Disney World for as long as I can remember and always wanted to go on a trip, but haven't because it costs so much money just to get down to Florida (I'm in Montana, not as far as some, but still). So when my family planned to go on a WDW trip without me, it was the last straw. So I plan to go either early this December (like the 7-18 time frame) or sometime in January to March and wanted some advice for anything Disney to make sure that I don't miss it.

LauraRose

So I've been a big fan of Disney World for as long as I can remember and always wanted to go on a trip, but haven't because it costs so much money just to get down to Florida (I'm in Montana, not as far as some, but still). So when my family planned to go on a WDW trip without me, it was the last straw. So I plan to go either early this December (like the 7-18 time frame) or sometime in January to March and wanted some advice for anything Disney to make sure that I don't miss it.

Welcome to the board and yay you for making the decision to go! Get a list together of all your must do rides so your ready for when fast passes become available, same with dining reservations! Have a wander on trip planning section and trip reports and you’ll get a different feel of people’s trips. Some like to go hardcore planning and have a really strict schedule, others just like to wake up and see what they fancy!

I do have a plan for every day but I’m not super strict with it and if we don’t feel like doing whatever’s planned then that’s fine! I’m sure you’ll get some wonderful advice off this board! Happy planning

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom