First Trip in February?

tinkerblonde11

Hi everyone, my sister is planning on running the Disney half marathon in February so my family will be making a week vacation out of it. The only times we have ever gone to the World are in the hot and crowded summer months of August and occasionally July, so I was hoping someone would have some info on what it is like in February. Temperature and dress wise, along with crowds? Thanks!

Cardinals314

Weather wise: The average high is 72 degrees and the average low is 53. Highs do occasionally get into the low 80s. Precipitation is relatively low, but it does rain on about 23% of days.

With heavier crowds already in town for a week-long vacation beginning over President’s Day Weekend, the Friday and Saturday leading up to the Marathon are going to be quite busy. Probably along the lines of a 7 or 8 out of ten crowd size. Beginning Monday February 23rd 2015, crowds should return to below average to about a 4.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

It can be chilly. Daytime temps are usually comfortable, but the nights can dip and require a jacket. We've even had gloves on to watch Wishes. We've been during the marathon and had little to no problems getting around inside and out of the parks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom