First trip as DVC owners coming up!

FireChiefGoofy

Original Poster
Sitting at home with DW weathering Hurricane Irene and thinking about WDW! We are currently 35 days away from our first trip as new DVC owners!!!! My question is, will DVC send out a package like you normally get when you book with Disney travel, or will anything come at all. We have all of our confirmation emails with numbers printed out.

We are still trying to figure everything out and can't wait to hear "Welcome Home" at the end of next month.

Pioneer Hall

Unless you're using Magical Express you won't get anything else. No luggage tags for DVC stays since members would have to cover that cost.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Have to agree with Evan, if you are not using ME, you won't get anything in the mail after your DVC confirmation. It doesn't make it any less real, though, as you drive through the gate of your DVC resort, you'll hear "Welcome Home"!!

You didn''t mention which resort you're staying at for your first trip. We'll be checking in to Boardwalk Villas, in about 60 days, although OKW is our home resort.

FireChiefGoofy

Original Poster
We will be staying at Saratoga Springs. Originally booked at Bay Lake Tower, but my MIL is going now, so we had to upgrade to a 2BR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom