First time visitor to TDR needs help picking which day to go

Azizi

Original Poster
My husband and I are SO excited to visit Tokyo and the Tokyo Disney resorts for the first time this March! We have been to Disney World, the Disney resorts in California and Disneyland Paris but the Tokyo resorts have been our dream. Our trip is planned for Sunday March 18 to Sunday March 25. I heard Wed the 21 is a public holiday. Normally, we would go on a weekday and avoid weekends at any park, but the Crowd Calendar we saw advised that crowds would actually be higher during that whole week due to spring break for schools and Saturday would be lower crowds! What do you all think? Which day should we go?

Robbiem

Id avoid any weekends or public holidays-it might be crowded all week but it would be slightly less crowded than a day when most people are on holiday

Hope whenever you go you have a great time

GiveMeTheMusic

My husband and I are SO excited to visit Tokyo and the Tokyo Disney resorts for the first time this March! We have been to Disney World, the Disney resorts in California and Disneyland Paris but the Tokyo resorts have been our dream. Our trip is planned for Sunday March 18 to Sunday March 25. I heard Wed the 21 is a public holiday. Normally, we would go on a weekday and avoid weekends at any park, but the Crowd Calendar we saw advised that crowds would actually be higher during that whole week due to spring break for schools and Saturday would be lower crowds! What do you all think? Which day should we go?

Follow the crowd calendars, they're usually very accurate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom