Trip Report First time party of three! **Complete**

Pre-Trip

Hi everyone!! We are finally back!

After our super epic / huge family holiday back in 2019 things went a little crazy didn’t they?! But we are finally back and ready to get on the Disney fun after a very long break!

So, We are Natasha (Tasha) and Adam, we're from the East coast of the UK and we love disney world! If you have caught our last couple of trip reports you know that we love a semi relaxed approach to our holidays in disney and we like to see where the fun takes us. Although that may not be the case this time… more on that later! We both like to take it in turns writing the trip report together. I’ve linked our other trip reports below, including our favourite trip report for Disney wedding (obviously) 😂

Thread 'You and me, we're in a club now! *COMPLETE*'
Thread 'Magical MAYhem'
Thread 'COMPLETED!!! 2 Brits, 2 weeks and 2 Tonnes of fun!!!'

Who, When and where:

We are planning to visit in the start of September this year, we will be staying at old key west resort with Tashas family, this will be Tashas mum and dad (Alan and Joanne) her sister (Steph) and her nieces (ruby and Amelia)

If you hadn’t already guessed by our trip report title, we will also be bringing along one more visitor who joined the family in 2021, me and Tasha have increased our party size to three! Our son Tobias will be coming with us for his first Disney trip, here’s a pic of him getting his first letter from Mickey

12DD64A6-CB79-4A4D-AF5A-DC0E96128904.jpeg

He was very excited (I think more to just tear at the paper) 😂

And this is all three of us:
27151F6F-0C59-425B-998E-A11ADA208C4E.jpeg

Tickets:

We both have a 14 day Disney ticket and opted to pay the additional fee for genie+ each day. Tashas parents are also DVC members (so we’ll be trying to snaffle some of their discount hehe! )

Planning:

With this being our first trip with our little bundle of joy we are very torn between have a rigid plan or not planning anything to account for nap time and meltdowns hehe! We’re already expecting this holiday to be very different from what we’ve experienced before but also very excited to see how Tobias will react to seeing all of the characters, rides, CMs etc…
Any advice on travelling with a 1 year old / things to buy / tips that helped you with a baby in Disney world is greatly appreciated 😊

Looking forward for the adventure to begin!

pkkurz

Can’t wait to hear all about the trip. Try to schedule a first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop in MK. Both of my grandkids did it and it is a memorable experience.

Spash007

Aww congratulations!! We went when our son was just over a year, but that was right after the re-opening so crowds were not an issue. My one piece of advice is to take it easy and follow him. Some of our favorite memories from that trip were just letting him out of his stroller and experience the paths around Dinosaur

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Can’t wait to hear all about the trip. Try to schedule a first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop in MK. Both of my grandkids did it and it is a memorable experience.
Funnily enough, I tried to book him in for his first hair cut there as I heard it was amazing but it looks like it’s totally booked up the entire time we’re there! I will definitely keep checking though!

Tashifer90

Original Poster
Aww congratulations!! We went when our son was just over a year, but that was right after the re-opening so crowds were not an issue. My one piece of advice is to take it easy and follow him. Some of our favorite memories from that trip were just letting him out of his stroller and experience the paths around Dinosaur
That sounds like a good idea! I’m very much looking forward to see him crawling (hopefully walking) through some splash zones at the swimming pools 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom