First time at Poly DVC Rental - How loud is the smaller pool?

itchybanana

Original Poster
I know this is a couple of months old but I just saw it. We've stayed at the Poly 5 times over the years. Have stayed in the Tokelau all of those times. We really loved it there. Rooms were large, loved the balcony and the themeing. The Oasis pool was the best and quiet, no games or noise. We spent a lot of time there. The only time it was kind of loud and crowded was when they had a "biological incident" at the Lava pool and it was closed for um, cleaning. Everybody moved to the Oasis. :( Aside for that one time we loved the Poly and the pool! Last time we stayed there was 2010 so take that for what it's worth. We have been several times since just walking the grounds. One plus for the Tokelau is when you go to the ground floor and walk out the back door you can walk up the hill and be at the "point" where the Magic Kingdom fireworks are readily visible and they pipe in the music from the display.

View attachment 419979
I know I am super late, but wanted to thank you for you post, it was really helpful. We're going to go ahead and see if we can get Tokelau for next December!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom