First time at Boardwalk

cinderellafan6

HI everyone!!

I have been to Disney many many times but have never stayed at Boardwalk. I booked it for second week in December. Any know about the hotel rooms and how the resort is??

stitchsMom

Hey there! My husband and I were married at Boardwalk this past May! We stayed in the villa side of the resort, but got a peek at the "hotel" side as the concierge over there invited my bridesmaids and I up! The resort as a whole is gorgeous -- definitely on my "fave" list. There are a lot of places to sit back and relax at the resort too, something that we really enjoyed!

Our favorite things at Boardwalk:

1. The quiet pool by the clubhouse - we were there at the end of May (Labor Day Weekend) and hardly anyone went to that pool!

2. Harbor Club Breezway - this area is under the terrace that comes off the backside of the lobby, and is at ground level. Again, it was a nice quiet area that most people overlooked. It was perfect to sit and people watch, read, or meet with the family.

3. We loved the boardwalk shops and eateries - among the best we have been to!

4. The walk to EPCOT and DHS was so short and enjoyable! Was really nice to have those parks so close at hand.

5. The cast members at Boardwalk are great! Very helpful, very kind!

Hope you enjoy your stay there as much as we did!

Upvote 0

DAKOTADISNEY

We loved staying at the Boardwalk last January. It's a beautiful resort and the location was perfect. Make sure to hit Boardwalk Bakery during your trip, it was so good! We would wander around the boardwalk at night enjoying the various performers then go up to our room to watch Illuminations from our balcony. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

We are the same as OP....been many of times and have never stayed at any of the Boardwalk area resorts. We are booked at the Boarkwalk Inn for 8/11 and I cant wait. I have always felt that staying in this area would be like having a entire new world to explore. So since the DH gave in and is agreeing to stay in this area i let him choose which resort and Boalkwalk won...i would have been happy with any of them. So any addition info would be very helpful and room location will be even more helpful. We are booked in 2 rooms, standard view. Thanks everyone!!!

Upvote 0

dizzney

OUr home DVC resort has been for Boardwalk for 11 years and its our VERY favorite resort at WDW, and we have stayed at BWV, GF, BCV, Poly, WL, Dolphin, OKW, SS and Port Orleans.

The accomodations are great but its location,location, location. Great pools; Great restaurants - Flying Fish and Kouzzinas and favs; great activities on the Boardwalk, theres just so much to do. Our kids love it as much as we do.

Have fun, relax and enjoy!

Upvote 0

Ariel484

We stayed at the Boardwalk (“hotel” side…we’ll be trying the villas in June 2011) in May and November 2009 and loved it…no problems at all. The location cannot be beat, and I just love the atmosphere of the resort. Have fun! :wave:

Upvote 0

WishIWasAtWDW

HI everyone!!

I have been to Disney many many times but have never stayed at Boardwalk. I booked it for second week in December. Any know about the hotel rooms and how the resort is??

i'll also be at the bw for the first time in dec! the bf and i will be there from the 12th to the 17th. what are your dates? i'm really excited to try this resort. i have heard lots of good things and can't wait for that great location.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom