Pre-Trip First Solo Trip 4/7 - 4/13

Well not entirely solo. I have some friends who will be around.

Is anyone else going to be around that wants to hang out? Get fatter? Take pictures? Make weird noises at people?

cdeev8690

I just started thinking about what it would be like to go on a quick weekender solo to Disney. I live in PA so this would require traveling, staying, parking, and eating by myself which I'm not opposed to at all. I've always gone with loved ones and I'm sorta curious to see how the experience would vary.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I just started thinking about what it would be like to go on a quick weekender solo to Disney. I live in PA so this would require traveling, staying, parking, and eating by myself which I'm not opposed to at all. I've always gone with loved ones and I'm sorta curious to see how the experience would vary.

I never thought I could do it alone. We are about to find out. I won't totally be alone. I do have some friends that live in the area and what not but I will be alone a good portion of the trip...so we shall see.

bmarkelon

I still can't believe you surprised me like that. Might be my most favorite surprise ever! Good thing I'm a clueless idiot and made it nice and easy for you. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom