First ride you run to at magic kingdom

cococola44

Original Poster
the first day of the vacation or time you run to magic kingdom either on vacation or for a day off...

First ride you go to.

I posted this...oh...a year ago...lol i can't find it. and i like seeing new answers.

DisneyMusician2

I know I'm in the minority and most people want the heat of the day, but I always love to do Pirates first after I FP Splash or Thunder. Just a perfect start to the day, and then I pick up a second ride on it later.

disney4life2008

is there a why? Like it is because it is a tradition...something knew...who are you goin with?

Caseys - its tradition. It is nothing like starving during the plane right and getting to the MK and eating the best hot dogs in the world! For the rides, I always to the mountains first to get the excitement out my system.

The first thing my family and I go on when we get to the Magic Kingdom is the TTA which is followed by the carousel of progress. Not the most thrilling of rides but we like to take it all in and just enjoy the disney atmosphere :)

shaelyn

Haunted Mansion or Pirates! Nothing like being immersed in a ride like that to tell myself that, hey!, I'm at Disney!

drossjr

The first thing we like to do is a grab a fastpass for one of the mountains. Unfortunatley this year it won't be Space Mountain for obvious reasons. :(

After we grab our fastpass' we usually hit the Haunted Mansion or Pirates.

magicmaya

I get there at 8:30am and at 9:00 when they drop the rope I run to the teacups so I could ride with the mad hatter.If I'm too late I just ride space mountain

Tiggerfanatic

I've got to ride the train first thing - just something about riding all the way around the park and taking it all in before I hit the ground running.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom