Pre-Trip First Post, First Pre-Trip Report and First Full Family Trip!

Hi Everyone!

So, I have stalked the forums for several years but felt so overwhelmed by everyone's great trip reports that I never took it upon myself to post anything. We are planning a week and a half long trip and I am a super planner, so if nothing else, I'm posting this so I don't forget all the details of our trip! I plan on making photo books when we return for my kiddos as well.

Bear with me as I try to write up my first pre-trip and trip reports! Thank you =)

The Family:
Missy - Me
This will be my 4th trip to the World. I never went as a kid and never even was interested in going. However, we decided to take my Princess obsessed DD Rey when she was about to turn 5 and as soon as I stepped into the Magic Kingdom, I was hooked!

RS - DH
This will be DH's 4th trip as well. Although he enjoys his time in the World, he isn't a Disney fanatic like I am, and so he will only be with us for the first half of the trip.

Rey - DD10
This will be DD's 2nd trip. Her first trip was before New Fantasyland was open so Magic Kingdom is going to be so different for her. On the flipside, all the major attractions at Hollywood Studios were still around, so I've warned her it might be a bit sad to see the state of the park now before Toy Storyland and Star Wars Land open! She has long since grown out of the Princess stage, but still wants to interact with as many characters as she can. She has a severe Peanut/Tree Nut allergy, so we love that Disney provides so many options for food and entertainment that she can enjoy without frustration! She is looking forward to Jedi Training since she has never done that.

Belle - DD7
This is DD's 2nd trip as well, although hers was more recently and she remembers most of the trip. Her very favorite rides are 7 Dwarfs Mine Train and Star Tours (I think we rode ST 7 times in one day!). She is looking forward to riding Space Mountain, Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Rollercoaster since she skipped those on our last trip.

Buzz - DS2
This will be DS' first trip to WDW. He turns 3 in February, so we wanted to sneak in a trip while he was still free, haha! He was clueless about what this trip meant, so we started showing him videos from our previous trips and he is so excited to meet the REAL Buzz, Mickey Mouse and Princesses. He keeps asking to see "Princess Ali" - I have no idea which princess he is talking about, but he giggles and says he wants to give the Princesses hugs, so I don't think it's going to matter which Princess he sees!

When are we going?
We arrive on Jan 17th. The boys will leave on Jan 21st, but us girls will be sticking around until the 26th.

Planning
We went to WDW twice in 2016, so we really had no intention of returning until DS was 4 or 5. However, that's when we are planning an overseas trip and we knew there was no way we could afford both trips in the same year. In fact, the overseas trip will probably cost us enough that we wouldn't be able to make it back to WDW for a couple of years after. By then, DS could be 7 or 8 and the magic of those early years would probably be lost for him. The girls are getting older and we had never done a trip with all of us together. In May of 2017, I was helping my cousin plan an October trip for her and her family when I got the idea that we should try to go in 2018. DH and I talked and at first, DH wasn't really on board, but then as I helped a few others plan their trips and the girls started asking if they could go back, he started to cave. We decided that instead of Christmas presents, this year we would surprise them all with a little trip to Disney! Then, the trip kind of took on a life of it's own.

First, we were going to do 3 park days. Then, we decided we wanted to do at least one day for each park. Then we thought that wouldn't be enough for Epcot and MK, so we needed 6 days. Then we decided we wanted more free time and not be hurried every day to get through everything we wanted to see/do, so we needed at least 2 days for every park. Long story short - our 3 day trip turned into 9!

But, before I could book it, DH was like "okay, slow down. I don't want to take that much vacation time, and especially with a 2 year old." So, we were going to scale back the plans, much to my disappointment. I had a lot of grandiose ideas and they just weren't going to come to fruition in a shorter trip. I thought maybe my parents or DH's parents might want to join us so we could kill two birds with one stone and let them take breaks with the little guy while we took the girls on the bigger rides. Neither set of parents care one iota about going to WDW and, in fact, they looked annoyed that we even thought they might like it - back to square one =(

Finally, my husband decided he would leave early with the little guy and head home while the girls and I ride and explore to our hearts content. I was a little bummed at first, because I really wanted us to have a big vacation all together. We went to Colorado last summer and hiked through the mountains, went exploring in little towns, walked miles and miles in museums and historical sites - and had a GREAT time. But, if DH doesn't like to do something, he will get grumpy (he has a Grumpy t-shirt that he likes to wear which suits him perfectly, haha!) and then he is no fun. It's probably just as well for him and DS to head home before they get too worn out!

Where to Stay?
We have always stayed at POP. We wanted to avoid the All Star hotels, simply because I knew too many people who complained about them. However, we didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for a moderate or deluxe resort because I had no intention of spending much time in my room anyway. So, we settled on POP and we haven't had a bad experience since then.

This time though, we decided to branch out and try something different and we are staying at AoA. Honestly, the rooms are exactly the same size and layout, but mostly, I was thinking of the themes and pools for the little guy since he knows all the movies portrayed onsite there. Plus, if DH wants to take a break and head over to the pool with DS, the Big Blue Pool looked like fun. Hopefully it isn't crazy loud like some people have complained about, although both DS and DH can sleep through pretty much anything (actually, so can both DDs - I'm the only light sleeper!).

Where to Eat?
I started making lists of ADRs I wanted. I couldn't ask the girls, since we were planning to surprise them at Christmas with the trip, so I had to ask them indirectly. I tried asking them for suggestions on ADRs for other people we knew that were going and got their must dos. I also had a few I really wanted to try.

Here was the list from the girls:
  • CRT
  • BOG
  • Garden Grill
  • Sci - Fi Dine In
  • 50's Prime Time
  • Akershus
The list from DH:
  • Akershus (breakfast)
  • Tony's (tradition - we ALWAYS eat there our first night)
  • Anywhere other than CRT, haha
My list:
  • 1900 Park Fare
  • Yak & Yeti
  • Rose & Crown
  • The Plaza
The result is this:
Jan 17th - Tony's @ MK for dinner
Jan 18th - Tusker House @ AK for brunch (with FP for ROL), Rainforest Cafe for dinner
Jan 19th - The Plaza @ MK for lunch, Crystal Palace for dinner
Jan 20th - Akershus @ EPCOT for breakfast, Garden Grill for lunch, San Angel Inn for dinner
Jan 21st - Rose & Crown @ EPCOT for lunch, 1900 Park Fare for dinner
Jan 22nd - Sci Fi @ HS for lunch, Hollywood & Vine for dinner (not a big fan, but wanted the seats for Fantasmic!)
Jan 23rd - Yak & Yeti @ AK for lunch, Spirit of Aloha @ Polynesian for dinner
Jan 24th - 50's Prime Time @ HS for lunch, Mama Melrose for dinner
Jan 25th - 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast, CRT @ MK for lunch, BOG for dinner
Jan 26th - Bon Voyage Breakfast (Trattoria al Forno)

What Fastpasses Do I Get?

The hardest thing was figuring out which fastpasses to get. With big age ranges and an odd number of people, I wanted to make sure everyone got to do things they enjoyed. I spent months trying to figure out the perfect plan, but I will spare you the back and forth changes that led up to the last hour before the window came open! Here is what I settled on:

Jan 17th - We don't arrive in Orlando until about 1:30pm, so we don't plan to be in the park until around 4ish. We also will have been up since about 3am, so we don't plan to make it a long night. We will head over to MK for our FPs for Buzz and Winnie the Pooh for all of us, and then after dinner, DH will take DS back to the hotel for a bath and settle down while the girls and I ride our last FP for 7 Dwarfs.

Jan 18th - We plan to spend all day at AK and we got FPs for Kilimanjaro, the Na'vi River for all of us and then Everest for DH and the girls while I take DS on a spin on the Triceratops. We have a super early morning the next day, so we will call it a night early on this day as well.

Jan 19th - We plan to rope drop MK and do as many rides as we can before lunch. We got FPs for Haunted Mansion and Pirates for after lunch and then a late afternoon FP for 7 Dwarfs for DH and the girls while I use an FP for Peter Pan with DS.

Jan 20th - We will be at Epcot early for breakfast at 8am, so we hope to eat and head to FEA right afterwards. We have FPs for Test Track for DH and the girls after that while DS and I can use an FP on FEA to ride again. Since our main focus is riding everything together if we can, our other two FPs are for Journey into Imagination and Living w/ the Land.

Jan 21st - Heading back to Epcot. Since the boys leave this morning, us girls plan to rope drop Test Track and then use our FPs for Soarin' and Mission Space. Didn't really have many good choices for a third one, so we decided we might want to take a break and check out the Disney/Pixar Short film festival for our 3rd FP. All of our FPs are early in the day so we can focus on the WS the rest of the day.

Jan 22nd - Our first day at HS. FPs for Toy Story, ToT and Star Tours. I'm guessing we will be riding Star Tours as many times as possible since DD Belle is obsessed with that ride. She was dressed as Princess Leia last time and was the "spy". She really believed Darth Vader could see her and thought she was Princess Leia, LOL. When Carrie Fisher passed, I swear you'd have thought DD was her child and lost her mother - she cried so much! We had to see Last Jedi 3 times just so she could see her on the screen...

Jan 23rd - Last day at AK - we want to rope drop it and see if we can't get on FoP with less than a 30 minute wait. If not, we have FPs for later that day, but I figured we might want to ride it more than once, and I know I will be in no mood to wait in a 2-3 hour line! We also got FPs for Everest and Primeval Whirl. I hate PW, but the girls love rides like that.

Jan 24th - Last day at HS - we don't plan to be here all day, but that will depend on when Jedi training gets scheduled. We have FPs for Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, ToT and, of course, Star Tours.

Jan 25th - Our last day at MK and our last day in the parks! We got FPs for Space Mountain and 7 Dwarfs. We used our third FP for meeting Cinderella and Elena, only because I really don't want to spend any time waiting for characters! By this point, I am assuming we will have ridden - multiple times - on all the rides we wanted, so FPs aren't going to matter that much. We plan to take it slow and enjoy our last moments!

Extras!
This past year I have helped several people plan their Disney trips - got up before the sun to make FPs, helped them book character meals, created touring plans and was even "on-call" for many of them while they were at the parks. Therefore, a lot of them gifted me Disney gift cards to say thank you. If I hadn't already booked and paid for our trip, I would have used them towards the cost of that. But, I had already paid for everything when I started collecting these gift cards. We had thought we would use them on souvenirs, but my kids don't really need a bunch of junk and I don't want to haul a bunch of stuff home. So, instead, we put them towards experiences we wouldn't have otherwise paid for.

Both DDs have peanut/tree nut allergies, although my oldest is extremely severe, my younger DD's is not as much. However, the dessert parties have never appealed to us, since it seems the offerings vary greatly - I've seen some get awesome dessert plates just for them and I've seen others who were given a bag/box of a couple of prepackaged items that were meant more for gluten free guests and thus half the items were not safe for peanut/tree nut allergies. That's never been worth it to me. However, my DH LOATHES the crowds at the fireworks shows and would rather skip them to avoid the other people. So, I suggested we use some of the gift cards for the HEA dessert party Garden Plaza Viewing, pack up some of our own desserts, just in case, and have a nice area to enjoy the show without 5000 others up in your face. He was sold! We will see how the desserts pan out, but I have already warned the girls they might just have to eat what we bring.

Another thing we used the gift cards for was for the After Hours on the 19th. Honestly, I don't know if we will end up doing it or if we do, if we will stay the whole time. We have a few really packed days back to back and we might just be too tired to do it! I only got passes for the girls and I, since my DH had no interest in it. If we decide not to do it, I might just see if there is a way to gift them to someone else in the park that night.

We thought about doing some of the other tours or something after the boys leave since we still have $$ on the cards, but since my younger DD is only 7, we are limited in which ones we can do. I guess we will see.

Thanks for reading!

Up Next... Surprising the kids and other stuff!

ELeigh

Surprising the Kids
So, we surprised both DDs for their first trips to Disney and it didn't go well. It wasn't bad, but just not the magic moment kind of surprise I thought we might get. DD Rey has always been super serious and analyzes EVERYTHING, so I should have known her reaction would be less than ideal. In order to get her to go to bed early the night before, I told her we had to get up really early in the morning to run errands before school. It worked, and she was in bed and asleep by 6:30! I woke her up at 3:30am, got her dressed and made her breakfast. She suspected nothing. While she was eating, I brought out a brand new Princess suitcase that I had packed with her clothes for the trip. She asked me what it was for. I told her "Well, we aren't going to run errands today. We are going to Disney World!" She looks at me, dead serious and says "Well, that makes no sense - who is going to run our errands then?" She proceeds to eat her cereal as if it was just any other day. I started laughing and said "I just told you that so you would go to bed early! We are going on an airplane and going to Disney World right now!" Again, she frowns, looks at me and says "Well, anyway, I have school, so I can't go." Mind you, she was in preschool. It was not until we walked into Magic Kingdom and we happened upon the 3pm parade (I think it was Celebrate... something, I can't remember now!) before she broke into a smile and decided this was going to be fun!

DD Belle was slightly better, except, apparently, her sister had ruined it for her the night before, so she already knew and she was just like "I knew it!" and acted bored about the announcement. Then we got to the airport and she was bouncing off the walls with excitement.

So... I knew I was taking a risk for trying to surprise them again. Most likely, they were not going to have the big magical moment of tears and shouting that you see videos of online. They have also watched a bunch of those videos where people do a scavenger hunt or puzzles or whatever, so I knew if I did that, they would know immediately what their surprise was going to be. So, instead, I bought a Christmas box and put inside some handmade things I made for them for the trip. A countdown for the wall, autograph books and money holders for change for the penny presses. I added the MagicBands when they arrived. Then I wrapped up the box. Then I put it in another box and wrapped it. Then I put it in another box and wrapped that. For some reason, my kids LOVE it when people wrap things over and over, so I knew they would love that - no matter what the actual gift was. We don't really buy lots of gifts for any holiday. We usually get them one thing they really wanted or get them things they need and instead spend the money taking little trips for their birthdays and bigger trips for Christmas or a combo of holidays. Because of that, it was easy to not have a lot of gifts because they didn't really expect much (although I wrapped up things like boxes of ponchos and baby wipes and extra socks and glow sticks and the luggage tags - they found this all hilarious!).

When they unwrapped it all, they mostly just laughed about the boxes and more boxes. All three of them were hysterical with laughter as they kept unwrapping. They just knew it was probably something like a pack of stickers or a book or a movie. When they finally opened the Christmas box, the first thing they saw was the autograph books I had made. DD Rey's was Star Wars themed, DD Belle's was Mickey and Minnie with fireworks and DS Buzz's was the Fab Five. They were actually so excited over these books, they didn't even read the note saying they were going to Disney or anything. I kept telling them to read the note, but instead they found the box with the MagicBands. DD Rey was really confused and was like "wait, these are MagicBands, why are they here?" Then DD Belle finally read the note. They both just sat there looking at each other while DS continued to dump out the rest of the contents of the box, haha. Then they started in with 1000 questions. There was no jumping up and down and screaming, but they did keep telling us thank you over and over, so I knew they were happy. Since then, they have been getting so excited and every detail I give them they say things like "this is going to be the best" or "I can't believe we are going back!", so I know they are super excited - just not a You Tube worthy version of excited, LOL!

I did leave some of the planning for after they found out so that they could give some input. I also created "Missions" each day for things we have never done before or things on our Disney Bucket List. I think they liked this part the best. We have only gone to the Contemporary for meal at Chef Mickey's, but other than that, we have never ventured to any of the other resorts before, so they were super excited to hear we would be going to a few of those. We have never even ridden the monorail before - can you believe it?

I'm kind of relieved they know now. Trying to keep it a secret for over 6 months was HARD!!!

Up Next... Our plans for each day!

I am surprising the kids for the upcoming trip, although they know they are going back to Disney sometime in their life I plan on trying to keep it a secret as long as possible. I love the reactions you got I feel like they are much more realistic than the crying/screaming ones! It’s so hard keeping the secret though I feel like they know somehow. Z caught me on the WDW website when the sale prices for our dates dropped yesterday and when I tried to close the browser window he said “mom go back I saw Mickey on there!”

PixieDust900

Original Poster
We are officially 2 days away from our trip and it's been crazy at our house! DS Buzz is SO confused by this whole "going to see Mickey" thing. The girls have been talking about it nonstop and every family member and friend we encounter asks him if he is excited to go see Mickey. At first, he was totally into it and gave a big smile and "yeah!" each time. But as the days went on and there were no signs of his favorite mouse, well, he started to think we were all just making fun of him and he would get upset if we mentioned it. This past weekend, we told him he needed a haircut. He asked why and I said "so you will look handsome when you see Mickey Mouse!" He got all excited again, put on his coat and shoes and was hurrying DH to take him to the barbershop. An hour later they return, but DS refuses to come inside and is crying hysterically. My husband comes in, laughing to himself. I said "What happened?" and DH says "Buzz thought that we were going to see Mickey after he finished with his haircut. I tried telling him just 3 more days, but he is devastated." :banghead: Parenting fail! Poor kid! We had to spend over an hour watching meet and greet videos of other kids meeting Mickey on YouTube so that he would get into the spirit again... I'm pretty sure he thinks his parents are complete liars at this point! :hilarious:

Anyway, I spent all weekend packing up the kids and putting together my things (although I can never officially pack until the night before because I am always second guessing what I want to take!). DH has been complaining that the weather the first few days is going to be cold (mid 50's-60's). I'm looking at him and then looking outside at the blowing snow and -35F windchills and thinking "Are you crazy?" Just having the sun shine and above freezing temps would be fine with me!

I printed out all of our touring plans and reservations for ADRs and FPs and such and had them carefully set out with our MagicBands to be put into our carryons. Both DDs, although they have already read through these plans a million times, decided they would like to do Jedi Training after all. This totally changes our game plan for our morning at HS! At this point, I really do not have the energy to replan out the day in its entirety, but I am also not a great "on the fly" type person. I can adjust to changes in the plan, I just don't like going in without a plan to start my day with (example - when we went to WWoHP, I created an itinerary based on the chronology of the books, but when no one was in line for HP & the Forbidden Journey, we took advantage and hopped on. Of course, we also rode it when it was chronologically appropriate as well, LOL). I tried to convince them to skip it, but honestly, this will probably be the last time we are there when they are young enough to participate and enjoy it, so I guess I will redo the plans :rolleyes:

On another note, both DDs are super excited to try some new things for snacks/desserts. I've heard (but will have to verify when we are there) that the Joffrey's donuts, the cinnamon rolls at Gastons Tavern and the Dole Whips are peanut/tree nut free. The Dole Whips used to have a tree nut warning, but I was able to get a contact for the company who makes it and they sent me a link to their website with the nutrition/allergen info and it has no warnings on it. My girls have never had a bakery donut in their life, so I am really hoping it works out for them to have one of the Joffrey's donuts! I did email them and they were super nice, but did not understand my request. They keep sending me the ingredients list (just a typed up version) and said they don't use nuts in their Disney locations, but I need to know about cross contamination and such, which is supposedly available in a binder at the location. My mom has made cinnamon rolls for them on occasion (I don't bake), but they'd definitely take it if they couldn't have a donut. None of us have tried the Dole Whip though, so I'm excited for that.

All three kids have Mickey drawstring bags to bring with them on the plane and use for the parks. I have DD Rey who wants to pack a library in her bag, DD Belle who has tried shoving every sticker book she has ever owned plus candy - lots of candy - into her bag, and DS Buzz who insists all he needs is his Buzz Lightyear action figure and a Duplo version of Mickey Mouse. Guess I know what I will be packing tonight when the kids go to bed!

We have never flown with all 3 kids at the same time, so I'm slightly (or more than slightly) panicked about that. I hate dealing with airports in the first place. I used to travel for work a LOT and got so sick of it. With three kiddos and allergy and asthma issues, we have a lot of extra stuff to lug around. Epipens, nebulizer, meds, allergy friendly snacks, etc. Plus DDS is not potty trained yet, so we have diapers and wipes and extra clothes. When I travel for myself, I take a fleece jacket and a crossover bag the size of a small tablet. It holds my phone, my ID, credit/debit cards, car keys, gum and earbuds - all I need! So having to lug around all this extra stuff really gives me anxiety, LOL. o_O

All that aside - I am SO ready to leave this frozen tundra and get back to Disney! DD Rey hasn't been there since 2012. No 7 Dwarfs (although she is the only kiddo who got to experience Snow White - which terrified her, LOL), no Barnstormer, no Under the Sea, no Enchanted Tales w/ Belle, no BOG, no Princess Fairytale Hall (Rapunzel had just started doing meet and greets then and the wait was 3-4 hours, so we skipped). Big Thunder Mountain was closed, we weren't sure if she would like Space Mountain, she did not want to ride Splash Mountain, we forgot about the Haunted Mansion... so, needless to say, the kid has a lot of making up to do, haha!

Both DDs are super excited for the After Hours Event. I'm hoping it's as empty as it was the last time they held it so we can go on as many things as possible. We had already bought our tickets and had planned the day at MK before I had heard about the AHE for that same night, so crossing our fingers we can make it to the end! DH and Buzz will head back to the hotel after the fireworks while us girls will try to make the most of a very long day!

Countdown time - 1 Day, 17 hours, 4 minutes and 25 seconds!!! :eek:

PixieDust900

Original Poster
Flower and Garden Festival is so nice, hopefully you get to go then even though it’s not to far after your upcoming trip! Lol
So, my mom just told me that the conference overlaps with a conference she has in Vegas, so she won't be going this year - BUT she will definitely be going next year, so I am itching to start planning that trip already, haha!!

12in12

That picture of Belle at Jedi training is hilarious, I love a girl with a bit of attitude! I am sorry 2018 started off with a trip to the ER, sounds pretty scary.
Your trip to Disney sounds absolutely amazing and I am sure you will have a lovely time. I'll keep an eye out for you as I arrive on the same day.:)

PixieDust900

Original Poster
That picture of Belle at Jedi training is hilarious, I love a girl with a bit of attitude! I am sorry 2018 started off with a trip to the ER, sounds pretty scary.
Your trip to Disney sounds absolutely amazing and I am sure you will have a lovely time. I'll keep an eye out for you as I arrive on the same day.:)
Oh, she's definitely got sass! She's got a habit of ending up in the ER on New Year's - when she was a year old she cut herself on a knife she grabbed as we were loading the dishwasher and had to get stitches just as we were getting ready to go out for New Year's. When she was 2 she woke up at 2am on New Year's screaming and with a high fever - double ear infection. When she was 4 she climbed on top of her sister's bunk bed and fell off and hit her head - she was fine, but we were afraid she might have a concussion. So, needless to say, we weren't exactly surprised :hilarious::hilarious:

Where are you staying? How long are you going to be there?

PixieDust900

Original Poster
I've been trying to find an online copy of the Times Guide for this week, but haven't found one. I like to print them out before I go. If anyone finds one, let me know! I especially want the info for the Arts Festival at Epcot!! Thank you:)

12in12

Oh, she's definitely got sass! She's got a habit of ending up in the ER on New Year's - when she was a year old she cut herself on a knife she grabbed as we were loading the dishwasher and had to get stitches just as we were getting ready to go out for New Year's. When she was 2 she woke up at 2am on New Year's screaming and with a high fever - double ear infection. When she was 4 she climbed on top of her sister's bunk bed and fell off and hit her head - she was fine, but we were afraid she might have a concussion. So, needless to say, we weren't exactly surprised :hilarious::hilarious:

Where are you staying? How long are you going to be there?
I will be staying at AKL from 17 till 31 January. I am so excited!

PixieDust900

Original Poster
We got back almost a week ago! We arrived home around 11:30pm last Friday night. I was doing laundry on Saturday and broke my toe/ripped off the toenail when the mudroom door smashed into my foot. I downloaded all my Photopass files on Sunday and then I have been working like crazy at the office all this week. Needless to say, I haven't started my TR yet - but I am hoping to do so soon!

We had a GREAT time, although there was some crazy moments - and my husband regretted not staying for the whole trip. But, bonus is, he is already talking about our next trip! Yay!

riverside

We got back almost a week ago! We arrived home around 11:30pm last Friday night. I was doing laundry on Saturday and broke my toe/ripped off the toenail when the mudroom door smashed into my foot. I downloaded all my Photopass files on Sunday and then I have been working like crazy at the office all this week. Needless to say, I haven't started my TR yet - but I am hoping to do so soon!

We had a GREAT time, although there was some crazy moments - and my husband regretted not staying for the whole trip. But, bonus is, he is already talking about our next trip! Yay!
Always a plus when there’s talk about the next trip!!

riverside

Always a plus when there’s talk about the next trip!!
Also, sorry to hear about your toe. I hope you heal quickly. My boyfriend hasn’t been to Disney in 20 years & went this past June with me. WOW-this is all he talks about now—going back in June again. He can’t wait!! I know Disney has made a fan out of him!! It’s all about the magic...😀

PixieDust900

Original Poster
Also, sorry to hear about your toe. I hope you heal quickly. My boyfriend hasn’t been to Disney in 20 years & went this past June with me. WOW-this is all he talks about now—going back in June again. He can’t wait!! I know Disney has made a fan out of him!! It’s all about the magic...😀

It's healing - sore, but what can you do? At least it happened when we got back, LOL!

I think that since DS was there this time and it wasn't all focused on Princessy type stuff, DH probably enjoyed it more and realized there is so much more to Disney than that. Everytime I go, I change my mind about things too. In the past I was kind of "meh" about AK, but after this trip, it was probably my favorite park! DDRey thought so too. There are always new things and things you missed previously. It's an amazing adventure everytime!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom