First cruise experience on the Magic. Report, please?

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Hey @jsand99

I was looking through an old thread and re-read your post about being on the Magic this past December and how excited you were for Rapunzel's Royal Table.

Any chance you can share your experience of your Christmas cruise with the rest of us? I'll be on the Magic in a few weeks and would love to hear your impressions.

lostpro9het

Hey @jsand99

I was looking through an old thread and re-read your post about being on the Magic this past December and how excited you were for Rapunzel's Royal Table.

Any chance you can share your experience of your Christmas cruise with the rest of us? I'll be on the Magic in a few weeks and would love to hear your impressions.
Here's ours first Magic trip from October:

And I'm still working on our second from January here:

Last edited:

Maelstrom Troll

Have you been to Tiana’s Place? It’s much the same tbh but with the Rapunzel make over (obvi). It’s loud, a bit raucous, but well themed and the “other patrons” are a riot. I have a couple pics if you want to see them. I dont want to spoil anything though.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Here's our TR from last year on the magic.

Jonathan Dalecki

I liked Tiana's better than Rapunzel's. Better menu, I thought, and I enjoyed the band more. Also, and this isn't his fault, but we could NOT get rid of Hook Hand lol. I think he was at our table for a solid 10 minutes. I'm a theater actor with an improv background, and I think he was just so happy to have an adult he could banter with, we were throwing jokes back and forth with great verve and aplomb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom