First Cruise Ever - March 23 sailing of the Fantasy. What do I need to know?

Frau Farbissina

Original Poster
I'm going on the media/agent cruise on 3/23. I've never cruised before. I love how the ships look (I've toured the Dream) but I'm kind of a chicken of the sea. I mean, it's a tiny ship in the middle of a big ocean.

What do I need to bring? Expect? Etc.

Thanks.

timon71

Cruise

Hello!!
I am also going to be on this cruise. I am Jay with Love the Mouse Travel. Are you a travel agent? Hope to see you on the ship.

Frau Farbissina

Original Poster
Hello!!
I am also going to be on this cruise. I am Jay with Love the Mouse Travel. Are you a travel agent? Hope to see you on the ship.

Jay, I'm Chris with Pixie Vacations. There are 11 of us going. Have you ever done this before? I can't even stand it I'm so excited, but i'm kind of nervous.

RandeB

People in my party didn't realize the bit mentioned in the last sentence of the first post in the FAQ...

Tips are automatically added to bar tabs.

I realized when I purchased my first beer on the last full day at sea, after they had all been drinking various drinks and tipping on top of the included tip without realizing it. (Bar tabs include the guys walking around with the 'drink of the day').

Frau Farbissina

Original Poster
People in my party didn't realize the bit mentioned in the last sentence of the first post in the FAQ...

Tips are automatically added to bar tabs.

I realized when I purchased my first beer on the last full day at sea, after they had all been drinking various drinks and tipping on top of the included tip without realizing it. (Bar tabs include the guys walking around with the 'drink of the day').

Wait a minute--there's someone walking around with a drink of the day? :)

BelleofDE

I didn't click over to the other forum to see what is listed there, but I will mention one thing: water shoes. If it is stopping at Castaway Cay, you'll need water shoes for the ocean. Rocks and aquatic life are everywhere. My husband stepped on a sea urchin there and it was pretty painful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom