Fireworks

ELG13

I, for the life of me can't remember what the show is called now, but does it run at the same same when there isn't a special event?? We are always on rides when they don't and have never paid attention but were thinking we may try and catch the show this September. We will be there when emh go till 11. Tia

Minnie Mum

HEA is usually at 9:00 pm on non party nights. But not always. (Last year it was at 8:00 on a few nights). Grab a Times Guide as you enter the park. It will be there. Or look online once the hours come out.

Upvote 0

Mainahman

Happily Ever After will be on your times guide as others have said, and we got to see it on our last night there, and loved it. It was new to us, as the last time we had gone it was still Wishes. I think you will love it!

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Where is best place to sit for the MK fireworks. Not a big crowd person so an out of the way spot would be great. Let me know. Also for Illuminations at Epcot
Unless you pay extra for the Happily Ever After dessert party your choices of where to “sit” will be on the ground or on a curb. When the show begins most people will be standing. If you want to view the projections along with the fireworks you need to be in the castle hub area or on Main Street, both of which will be extremely crowded.

If you only want to see the fireworks, a less crowded area is in Fantasyland behind the castle, or in Liberty Square.

The viewing area for Illuminations is much larger and any spot around the lagoon will have good sight lines.

Upvote 0

JD80

Where is best place to sit for the MK fireworks. Not a big crowd person so an out of the way spot would be great. Let me know. Also for Illuminations at Epcot

The best place to sit is right in front of the castle with your back to the first garden fence. Last time I went, the family and I sat for an hour relaxing and taking in the sites in these spots. The spot right at the fence means no one is behind you and it's actually slightly elevated so you'll be able to see over the people in front of you. I don't think it was too close at all.

Capture11.PNG

Upvote 0

Mainahman

Personally for EPCOT, there isnt a bad place as long as your by world showcase lagoon. Since we were there for Flower and Garden, we parked ourselves by one of our favorite food places in Canada and watched from there. Get a spot up by the fence, and you should be good.

Upvote 0

SAV

When doing HEA, be aware of a few things if you choose to be in front of the castle. Even if they are sitting down, everyone will stand up when the show starts. And then others will put their children on their shoulders and become a 7+ foot tall obstacle you can't see over. And then you have others who will stand like Rafiki holding their I-Pad over their head like Simba, blocking your view.

We like to be along the railing of one of the garden fences so nobody gets in our way. Also be mindful of the trees in the Hub when finding your spot.

Upvote 0

Mainahman

I agree with the above comments,but also make sure to grab a snack pre show. Nothing's better than Disney fireworks with a churro or a Mickey shaped pretzel and a cheese cup!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom