Fireworks, Crowds, and Fastpass+

HonorableMention

I’m currently planning a trip for early June of this year and I had a few questions. I’ve done a lot of itineraries and research, but it’s been hard to find info on some things.

1. How busy are early summer crowds?
I’ve heard that summer is no longer the busiest season of the year, and with TSL not opening until after I leave, will crowds be affected at all?

2. How much time is needed to get a good spot at Happily Ever After or the MK parade?
I should be spending 2 days in MK, so I’m planning on seeing Festival of Fantasy as well as Happily Ever After. What are some good spots for both, and how long do I need to camp out for a good spot? Is HEA worth a FP?

3. How hard is it to get good FP’s before a trip?
I’m not staying on-property, so I can’t start booking until 30 days in advance. How quickly do things like SDMT, Frozen, and River Journey/FOP go?

Any help from you guys would be appreciated. Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
I’m currently planning a trip for early June of this year and I had a few questions. I’ve done a lot of itineraries and research, but it’s been hard to find info on some things.

1. How busy are early summer crowds?
I’ve heard that summer is no longer the busiest season of the year, and with TSL not opening until after I leave, will crowds be affected at all?

2. How much time is needed to get a good spot at Happily Ever After or the MK parade?
I should be spending 2 days in MK, so I’m planning on seeing Festival of Fantasy as well as Happily Ever After. What are some good spots for both, and how long do I need to camp out for a good spot? Is HEA worth a FP?

3. How hard is it to get good FP’s before a trip?
I’m not staying on-property, so I can’t start booking until 30 days in advance. How quickly do things like SDMT, Frozen, and River Journey/FOP go?

Any help from you guys would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Liberty Square is good for the parade. If you stay on the FL side, there's a big covered snack station to provide shade. And you can see well if you stand back against the buildings instead of pushing forward. I've rolled up 15 minutes before the start time.

No FP for HEA. The space that used to be used for it is now used for the Desert Party.

3. Not going to lie. It won't be easy. River Journey will be OK. FPs will open up for FEA (Frozen) and 7dmt but you'll need to be persistent. Same for FoP but even more persistence will be required. Grab any times that show up (assuming OK for kids' bedtimes etc), and re-arrange plans around them.

For FoP you will have to go in to MODIFY River Journey to see times for FoP. You won't lose RJ unless you confirm it (so go past the warnings). Ditto for FEA at Epcot if you have Soarin or TT.

Upvote 0

HonorableMention

Original Poster
2. Liberty Square is good for the parade. If you stay on the FL side, there's a big covered snack station to provide shade. And you can see well if you stand back against the buildings instead of pushing forward. I've rolled up 15 minutes before the start time.

No FP for HEA. The space that used to be used for it is now used for the Desert Party.

3. Not going to lie. It won't be easy. River Journey will be OK. FPs will open up for FEA (Frozen) and 7dmt but you'll need to be persistent. Same for FoP but even more persistence will be required. Grab any times that show up (assuming OK for kids' bedtimes etc), and re-arrange plans around them.

For FoP you will have to go in to MODIFY River Journey to see times for FoP. You won't lose RJ unless you confirm it (so go past the warnings). Ditto for FEA at Epcot if you have Soarin or TT.
Do times open up as you get closer to the trip? I’ve heard of people snagging FoP FP’s same day or going back and constantly checking for more.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom