Firefox / Adobe Flash issues

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Am I the only one that experiences issues on this site with Firefox and Adobe Flash? The site freezes, lags and outright crashes at times.

This has been occurring for months on multiple PCs that I use.

Months ago, I had the same sort of issues using Firefox. So only when I use this forum site, I find that Chrome works better. I don't know if that would help your situation, but just thought I'd pass that along to you.

FutureWorld1982

I personally have to open multiple pages to have one load properly. It is quite frustrating, as many times the page is either completely blank or links back to the home page.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Am I the only one that experiences issues on this site with Firefox and Adobe Flash? The site freezes, lags and outright crashes at times.

This has been occurring for months on multiple PCs that I use.
Flash is evil unfortunately. Looking forward to the day is finally goes away once and for all. It is responsible for a heck of a lot of browser crashes.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I've been using Flash w/Firefox on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 and have experienced issues. Flash is the route of most of these problems unfortunately.

KathyJetson

Is anyone else still having this problem? I'm only having it on this site now. Lagging, jumping around, pages wont load. I've been using chrome ever since I've been on this site and never had a problem before. It only does it on my laptop which is what I use the most. No problem on my phone. If its flash is there anything I can do about it?

montyz81

Is anyone else still having this problem? I'm only having it on this site now. Lagging, jumping around, pages wont load. I've been using chrome ever since I've been on this site and never had a problem before. It only does it on my laptop which is what I use the most. No problem on my phone. If its flash is there anything I can do about it?
I am having this issue a lot lately. It is definitely flash. I am running Windows 7 with FF 45.2 and Flash 22.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom