Finding Nemo: The Musical closing for 2 weeks in February 2018

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Interesting. There are help-wanted ads for Finding Nemo performers right now.

upload_2017-11-14_14-40-59.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
That's pretty much a constant thing

I've been tracking help wanted for about two years now, and while most shows have occasional calls, that's the first time I saw the whole cast for Nemo being called. I'm not saying that it's a sign of something, but it might be... like a whole new cast to take over after the theater refurb.

discos

I've been tracking help wanted for about two years now, and while most shows have occasional calls, that's the first time I saw the whole cast for Nemo being called. I'm not saying that it's a sign of something, but it might be... like a whole new cast to take over after the theater refurb.
It very well could be, since they're doing a call in NYC as well for all roles. Usually when there's an NYC call its a more serious search i.e. BATB on DCL, Frozen at DCA etc.

No Name

I like the show. The first time I saw it, I initially thought the fish on sticks was cheesy. Then my brain tuned it out and I started to enjoy it. Then I may have shed a tear during the Big Blue World song. That doesn't happen with most shows. I'm open to a replacement though.

My vote is for Tarzan Rocks. :)

Last edited:

Pirate Magic

I like the show. The first time I saw it, I initially thought the fish on sticks was cheesy. Then my brain tuned it out and I started to enjoy it. Then I may have shed a tear during the Big Blue World song. That doesn't happen with most shows. I'm open to a replacement though.

I miss Tarzan Rocks. That was a great show!!! Saw Nemo did nothing for us.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

Hated that show as a kid. It was hot, and I thought it was the most boring thing in the world... Looking at YouTube videos of it now aaaand.. Nah. It's still boring. I'm sorry, I literally get personally offended when people praise that show. I don't know what it had going for it outside of just a weird musical review and the skating monkeys. It's the only attraction that has ever existed that makes my blood boil! Hated it!

Your opinion is valued though, don't get me wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom