Finding Nemo Resort - Suggestions on Requesting a Suite

Disney2019Bound

Original Poster
I was wondering if any of you have suggestions on requesting a suite. Someone told me yesterday that you can request a room so I was going to do that. Do you a preference in rooms? Thanks everyone!

Milymousj

The Nemo suites are closer to the pool and lobby/food court. They cost a little more. Sometimes you can get a Lion King room that is fairly close to the pool and main building also:

Disney2019Bound

Original Poster
The Nemo suites are closer to the pool and lobby/food court. They cost a little more. Sometimes you can get a Lion King room that is fairly close to the pool and main building also:
Thanks so much Milymousj. We have already made reservations at Nemo but I was just wondering which rooms within that resort was best.

aliceismad

If you want something a little more relaxing, maybe request a lake view. If you want to be more in the action, maybe request a room that faces the pool. The Nemo buildings are at great location for Art of Animation. I've never stayed there, only visited, so I don't know the exact room numbers.

Milymousj

Thanks so much Milymousj. We have already made reservations at Nemo but I was just wondering which rooms within that resort was best.
No problem...I’ve stayed there pretty much every year since it’s opened. Stayed in both Nemo and Lion King. If you have any other questions let me know

LAM378

All the suites are exactly the same. The only differences are view, floor, and proximity to the main building.

You can request a pool view or lake view, if either are important to you. Some suites won’t have head-on views of either.

You may not want to be on the ground floor, and if so, request a higher floor. (Or vice versa.)

I like to ask for “building 5, nearest to Animation Hall,” because it’s a really quick walk from there to the food court/lobby. I also request a lower floor so that I can use the stairs instead of the elevator, but that depends on whether you have strollers or ECVs in your party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom