Finding myself in someone else's vacation photos

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
actually, funny story.. I'm on a photo in my neighbors mantel. He took a pic of XMas parade 2000 and lo and behold.. IT'S ME!

Goofette

Tnkerbell just went to AKL at the same time we did last week. She checked in a day before us , but we found out that we both would take the families down to the pool to swim at night. I have TONS of pictures and videos at the pool, and so does she, so we're going to compare our photos. Another thing, she would sit at the bar with her husband while the girls swam, and I would order drinks at the bar when DH and DD swam. So...I'm sure we were there at the same time. It was a nightly ritual for us while we were there to be outside at night, somewhere around AKL. I can't wait to see if we're in each others videos.

I accidentaly walked in front of people taking pictures, I would always apologize and apologize, but the ones I did that too all just smiled and said that's ok, or laughed. I loved how "most" people at WDW were so cool about everything. Of course there were the ones who weren't, and I would have loved to drop a valium in their water bottles :p oh, wait, that would be considered as illegal, wouldn't it. Well, Darn :D

figmentmom

Any time we've accidentally walked into someone else's picture, we've immediately offered to take a photo of them using their camera. Most people have taken us up on the offer (although a few people have, understandably, been unwilling to hand their camera to a stranger).

Fossil

Everyone should scan and post their Tower of Terror, Test Track and Splash Mountain ride photos because anyone in the forums might be in them.:D

wanabeimagineer

Great idea, I would love to participate but I dont have a scanner. This is funny though because I remember one time when we were in front of Rock N' Roller Coaster and there was a large school group taking a picture (must have been at least 30 people in the pic) and my grandma said "Watch this!" and she ran over and jumped into the corner of their picture, Im sure when they got home and looked at it they thought "Who the #$@$ is that lady?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom