Finally going back to EVERY park...Dray goes "home".

draybook

So, for the first time in about 3 years, we're actually going to all four parks again. The crazy pricing is what kept us only doing a Halloween party and maybe one MK day since we were last AP holders in 2019. Disney pricing is outlandish. In 2019, we got 4 adult APs and one child AP for $3700. When they started selling APs again at the end of 22, to add one child at the same level of APs would have been just over $10k

Just for perspective, we got one park base tickets for 4 adults and 2 kids for the same price we got those APs just 5 years ago. That doesn't include the two parties we're doing this year AND that's with my Nike employee discount. Crazy stuff but memories with the family are with it. We really need to move down there so we can get better pricing.

So anyways, we're going to be there from October 12th until the 21st. We're doing 4 Disney Park days, 2 MNSSHPs and since I haven't been to HHN in about 7 years due to me staying back with the little one while the Mrs and older two have gone, we added one HHN for a "date night" while they watch the 3 younger kids. And to top it off, we got an Airbnb in Vista Del Lago, which we love.

So hopefully might run into some of you if you're there. On the Halloween party night of the 14th and 20th, just look for the guy dressed as Troy Polamalu. Nice to be back on here as well. Cya guys out there!

draybook

Original Poster
Slight change for anyone interested. Instead of the 20th, we will be at the party on the 21st as the previous night sold out before we could get tickets. Guess I'll be calling out from work on the 22nd... 😂

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom