News Filthy Rich at Disney Springs to close

KBLovedDisney

Well? I mean? I love jewelry, but I love real jewelry (silver, gold or even stainless). We would always walk by and I would glance over the stuff at this kiosk, but I never bought from here because the materials looked like they were mostly electroplated brass and that stuff turns me green.

Did anyone buy from here?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Well? I mean? I love jewelry, but I love real jewelry (silver, gold or even stainless). We would always walk by and I would glance over the stuff at this kiosk, but I never bought from here because the materials looked like they were mostly electroplated brass and that stuff turns me green.

Did anyone buy from here?
Not me, same reasons as you. And the styles don't fit my taste in jewelry either.

juniorthomas

You might be mistaking an ad as someone else's comment. They often appear underneath the text of random posts.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Tuesday, June 11, 2019. The former "Filthy Rich" kiosk is now a Disney Toy Story photo op. Inside is a mock-up of the claw grab game that you can pose behind for photos. In the front are three demonstration kiosks of the Toy Story Drop app. A cast member said this temporary kiosk will remain open until August 9th.

You can take your own photos for free.

IMG_1405.JPG

Last edited:

Princess Leia

Photo update as of Tuesday, June 11, 2019. The former "Filthy Rich" kiosk is now a Disney Toy Story photo op. Inside is a mock-up of the claw grab game that you can pose behind for photos. In the front are three demonstration kiosks of the Toy Story Drop app. A cast member said this temporary kiosk will remain open until August 9th.

View attachment 380707
I’m just curious, how much are they charging per photo?

I’m a little surprised they’re only leaving it open until August, unless they found a new tenant for the space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom