Fill in the blanks!

gobstoper27

Original Poster
I thought this might be fun to see all the possible responses, so just copy and paste and fill in the blanks.
I've been to Disneyworld ____________ times and haven't rode/tried ___________ because ______________.

I've been to Disneyworld 4 times and haven't rode Carousel of Progress because I focus on the bigger rides and end up forgetting about it.

Chi84

Premium Member
I thought this might be fun to see all the possible responses, so just copy and paste and fill in the blanks.
I've been to Disneyworld ____________ times and haven't rode/tried ___________ because ______________.

I've been to Disneyworld 4 times and haven't rode Carousel of Progress because I focus on the bigger rides and end up forgetting about it.
I’ve been to Disneyworld 50 times and haven’t ridden Astro Orbiters because I’m afraid of heights.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I've been to Disneyworld 10,000 times and haven't rode EVEREST because THE YETTI DOES NOT WORK AND ITS EMBARRASSING CONSIDERING THE SUPERIOR PARK DISNEYLAND GOT A NEWER YETTI ON THE MATTERHORN AND KNOTT'S BERRY FARM ALSO IN SO CAL HAS A WORKING YETTI BEFORE EVEREST..

Last edited:

Moka

I've been to Disneyworld many times and haven't rode Flight of Passage because wait times are ridiculous.

bubbles1812

I've been to Disneyworld 5 times and haven't rode/tried a Dole whip because they sound disgusting.
And here I thought I was the only one who didn’t like them. I did eat one once for the sake of the ol’ college try. My suspicion was confirmed immediately that it was just too sweet for me and the Dole Whip was promptly passed off to the nearest family member. :hilarious:

I’ve been to Disney World 10 times and haven’t rode/tried the Tea Cups because rides focused mainly on spinning make me lose my lunch. For this reason, I will never go on Alien Saucers or Primeval Whirl either. :cautious:

zurgandfriend

I have been to Disneyworld 20 times and have never tried Cinderella's Royal Table because, one I had a DS with zero interest, two my DW though it was too much of a hassle to get reservations and three we all agreed the menu was nothing special.

yedliW

I have been to Disney World 5 times (and flying in today for #6), I have never ridden Space Mountain because I don't love roller coasters, and my traveling party likes coasters even less.. but I do have a FP for it Monday. After this trip, Space Mountain will be replaced by Rocken' Roller Coaster. (not sure that will ever come off this list)

eliza61nyc

How fun @gobstoper27

I've been to Disney world over 20 times and never did Tower of Terror or Country Bear jamboree. I'm a wimp when it comes to thrill rides

Moka

We’ve been to Disney World 12 times and have yet to ride Kali River Rapids, because the thought of walking around for the next few hours with sloshy wet underwear doesn’t sound comfortable.
I feel like you don’t have to worry about being wet. While on vacation during this summer, we were kinda mad we wasted a FP on kali because we barely got a drop on us.

LUVofDIS

We’ve been to Disney World 12 times and have yet to ride Kali River Rapids, because the thought of walking around for the next few hours with sloshy wet underwear doesn’t sound comfortable.

Over at Universal, they have full body dryers by their water rides. Cant figure out why Disney doesn't have these yet.

I love this game, I want to play.

I've been to Disneyworld, I think 19 times and haven't tried the Churro because it just looks like a crispy piece of dough that costs almost as much as a ticket. Though some being shaped in the form of Mickey ears would make a nice pic.

Cmdr_Crimson

Over at Universal, they have full body dryers by their water rides. Cant figure out why Disney doesn't have these yet.

They have...Just at DCA tho. I'm sure they'll do it eventually..
Image from laughingplace
Image-from-iOS-8-560x420.jpg

gobstoper27

Original Poster
How fun @gobstoper27

I've been to Disney world over 20 times and never did Tower of Terror or Country Bear jamboree. I'm a wimp when it comes to thrill rides
Thank you!!
I can add country bear jamboree to the list!! Oh no, Tower of Terror is soooooo fun, lol but I get it. I hope that you've at least walked through the queue and taken the chicken exit, lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom