Figment's Voice

ToTBellHop

HE DIED?! How'd I miss that?! ~sniffles~ If they could find such a good Rod Serling impersonator, I'm sure there's someone out there who can do it...

Luau Cove

Original Poster
In the year 2000. I guess there are thousands of people that can emulate Figment's voice, however I don't know how much of new Figment footage we are going to have in the NEW ride.
-->LUAU

General Grizz

Loads of Figgy...

I hope they use someone better than the one they used when they did JIYI..."you're quite clever!" :hurl:

Hopefully, they have him saying lines from a demo or something that they can use...Figgy is not the same w/o his original voice.

Maybe I'll start practicing...and do the voice for Figgy in the NEXT attraction...hey...the one who did Ariel did an OUTSTANDING job of Lady in the sequel to L and the Tramp...

Daannzzz

If you would like to see a great performance by Billy Barty rent the 1975 movie "The Day of the Locust". He only has a supporting part but it is good. Be aware that this is not a Disney movie or a movie for children (or some adults). It is rated R for a very good reason.

J.E.Smith

The only movie that I have with him in it is Masters of the Universe(From an a guy who grew up in the 80s it's obivous that I liked He-Man as a kid, LOL), and in that he's in character make-up the whole film...

Let's hope Disney dosen't choose Juile Brown to do Fig's voice like the planned to with JIYI...

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Originally posted by J.E.Smith
From an a guy who grew up in the 80s it's obivous that I liked He-Man as a kid, LOL),

I can only say: "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!"-

Anyway, Figment was the first animated character created just for the the theme parks, and he was really popular -after all, merchandising is sold as hot bread, what made Disney alienate him from his own ride???
-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom