Figment Surprise!

nadine

Original Poster
Returned from our WONDERFUL trip to DW 11/16-11/26, stayed at the Port Orleans Riverside (next time the Poly or the WL for sure) anyway, my DD lost a figment plush that she purchased on our last DW trip three years, well it was kidnapped at a Holiday party, well this trip I ordered another figment (a slight larger one) from WDW Merchandising and when we checked into our resort had Guest Services place him on the bed w/a note saying "Paige.....you finally found me..I have been lost and looking for you...I remembered you were coming to DW when you were 7 yrs old and found out you were staying here and have been waiting for you, I love you and missed you so much.

The look on my daughters face was great......she said "Mom...how did he get here........now I know DW is Magic!" and she cried, it was a great surprise for her!

;)

Smee

This is a great story, and says everything you need to know about the magic of WDW.

I 've heard so many people say they are waiting for their kids to get "older" before they go to WDW.

My advice has always been, don't wait. At every age we have taken our son (starting at 2) it has been special.

You want a great time at WDW, take a 5 year old and just watch their face when they see a favorite character for the first time.

We complain on this site about WDW spending money on things like Dinorama and not another E-ticket attraction. Just remember, to a little kid, Dinorama will be all E-ticket rides.

Walt wanted that too.

Tink

Well said, Smee.

What a great story, nadine. The best part is that your daughter will always have such a special memory. That's what WDW is all about. I don't think that would happen anywhere else! :)

tmm7899

That right there is what separates Disney from every other form of entertainment. The guest service recovery is amazing I will always be amazed at all the small details that Disney does so that you feel like you are important.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom