Figment sculpture (work in progress)

Bobyea

Original Poster
I’ve been wanting to make a figment sculpture for a while now, and I’m finally getting started on one!
I just finished making the armature. It doesn’t really look like him yet, but I promise it will eventually haha.
I’ll try to post updates whenever I can. I’m fairly busy with school though, so I don't think I'll be able to work on this that often

Bobyea

Original Poster
Thanks for the kind messages! Sorry I haven't said much about what's going on with this sculpture. I haven't made any progress on it, so it still looks the same. I have some of my own personal sculptures I'd really like to finish up, and I also owe someone a bust sculpture of one of their characters, so it may be a while until I work on this again. I'd post progress on my other sculptures here, but they're of my own characters and I wouldn't want to get off topic.
I might post some artwork here in the meantime though. It's been a while since I've drawn figment, and I've been tempted to draw him again.
I love sculpting, but it isn't something I do very often since it's extremely time-consuming as you can probably see haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom