Figment News!

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
Well not too exciting, but Disney is getting ready to install a new wall mounted Aluminum sign identifying the location of the Figment meet and Greet.

EchoOfOphelia

I'm surprised its taken them this long to make it more clear that you can get your picture taken with FIGMENT! We walked over there last time just to see the jumping fountains and almost walked in there by mistake... Nobody waiting in line, poor Figgy looked positively bored...

dragonfox98

I was so disappointed last April when there was no Figment - when I go in October, I don't think I will be able to contain myself!

I just try and remember the old ride (and now that You Tube has been invented - I can relive it, too!). I don't like the new ride at all. I wish my DS and DD could have seen the old one - I think it would have been one of their favorites, as it is mine.

I can only hope Disney gets some sense and brings it back in one form or another.

Peaches Magee

Look mommy, its Figzilla

HAAA! Seriously it is a full suited Figment now??
That is all kinda of wrong! I remember meeting Figment and the Dreamfinder when I was like 8 and it was so great!
I will look for the pic I have of that, but maybe not... I had an 80's mullet in it. Yikes! :lookaroun hehe
Figment stole my hat right off my head, he was so interactive and fun as a little guy, and TRUE TO CHARACTER! He was always a little figment of our imagination....hello!?

Why did they off the Dreamfinder??

DARREN DOOZER

You guys are all mad going on about figment all the time, he sucks & always has done. so does the ride my kids hate it. I cant be alone here, I think they should cut there losses, close the ride & kill figment off

PurpleDragon

You guys are all mad going on about figment all the time, he sucks & always has done. so does the ride my kids hate it. I cant be alone here, I think they should cut there losses, close the ride & kill figment off

Can you say flame bait? :rolleyes:

Please go somewhere else with this nonsense. :brick:

jedimaster1227

I'm sorry but I can assure you that the return of Figment wasn't made for guests that hated him. He was brought back because too many guests were complaining that he wasn't present and at that time he was still considered a major mascot for the park...

RSoxNo1

So many times we're stumbling in the dark... and then eureka!

EpcotGrl

I was very excited to find him there in January...I ran across from The Seas...not that I need bothered, since no one else seemed interested :( But I was SO HAPPY! :sohappy:
000hzp7z

RiversideBunny

OK-

Could they possibly put Figment and Stitch together in a room and let them tear each other to shreds?
Both of those characters are annoying.

There. I said it. Been wanting to say it.
Hah ! In your face, Figment Lovers !

By the way, I like Barney.

:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom