figma Elsa

Thessair

Original Poster
I still haven't actually seen Frozen (I know, I know), but this is a pretty nice figure. figma usually does pretty good work, though I'm generally more partial to S.H. Figuarts. Elsa stands approximately 145mm (~5.70 inches) tall and is coming out in December with the MSRP of ¥7,000. Due to toy licensing rights she's only available for sale in Japan but there are no shortage of places she can be ordered from (the which I won't be listing in this post as not to break any rules).

I figured (Ha!) some people might be interested in her.

-----------------------

Per figma's site:

The Snow Queen is joining the figma series!
From the blockbuster film 'Frozen' comes a figma of the Queen of Arendelle, Elsa!
  • Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
  • She comes with three face plates including her classic sidelong glance, a smiling expression and a 'Let it go' singing expression!
  • Snowy effect parts are included to recreate her ice magic, and the snowman with a warm heart 'Olaf' is also included!
  • Both Elsa and Olaf have movable eye parts allowing you to match the direction they are looking to various different poses.
  • An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.

(Images are hosted personally and aren't hotlinked to anyone else's site.)

elsa1.jpg

elsa2.jpg

elsa3.jpg

elsa5.jpg

elsa6.jpg

Figments Friend

Although I am not a big fan of 'Frozen' either, this is a really nice looking figure.
The mega-poseable nature of it and the quality of the sculpt is quite nice.
It looks exactly like the animated character(s).

-

Scrungo

I just hope this leads to GoodSmileCompany making more Disney related figmas and nendoroids. I know Revoltech did that infamous Woody figure as well as Buzz, just wish those would get a repressing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom