Fifth Gate Now Confirmed!!!

redshoesrock

Original Poster
http://www.theonion.com/article/disney-world-opens-new-ordeal-kingdom-family-meltd-52230

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

FigmentPigments

Officials say the park will have a dozen designated storm-off areas where irate visitors can go after telling their spouse or children to just shut the hell up already.
1600.jpg

Oh, jeez. I about died! :hilarious:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
“We provide the rides, games, and entertainment, and you do the rest—whether you opt to loudly belittle your spouse on the teacups ride or wait until you’re in your hotel room later that night to call your 8-year-old son an ungrateful little brat"

LOL

thomas998

“We provide the rides, games, and entertainment, and you do the rest—whether you opt to loudly belittle your spouse on the teacups ride or wait until you’re in your hotel room later that night to call your 8-year-old son an ungrateful little brat"

LOL
You know if more parents called their kids ungrateful little brats a little more often the world might actually be a better place... Most of the time I am in Disney I witness many kids acting like ungrateful little brats and the parents just allow it to happen so that when the ungrateful little brat grows up they will be adults that we will call something else that sounds like gas poles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom