Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Azerin

it will be the beast
Cant say that is surprising... and honestly probably the smarter choice... even though I would much rather see Prince Adam* I am sure there are a lot of WDW guests that instantly recognize the Beast but wouldn't recognize his prince form and would prefer the Beast :\

*I know that isn't his "official" name even though it has been used by Disney in a few instances... but makes it easier to identify who I am talking about

TTA94

Are these TDL floats not as wide as other TDL floats like Dreamlights? I thought that was why MK never got TDL floats in the past? Will anything along the route have to be modified? Seems like the Town Square parade gate is going to be a tight fit.

Speaking of modifications some have said stuff has already been done like the sound system.. But I was there on Saturday and it didn't sound any different than it always did. Still low volume and such. Plus the concrete on Main Street still looks horrible in spots.

asianway

The Beast's true name is a debate among fans as it was never used in the movies or on Broadway. The name Adam has been used in various places but he was not named that by the film makers. The name Adam first appeared in a video game "The D Show".
This was one if the myths that led the archives to publishing a "check your facts" article in eyes & ears and DL Line

SpectroMan93

:arghh:
tumblr_llsbtiB4ad1qbj5ibo1_500.gif

tirian

The Beast's true name is a debate among fans as it was never used in the movies or on Broadway. The name Adam has been used in various places but he was not named that by the film makers. The name Adam first appeared in a video game "The D Show".
It's the official name within all Disney nomenclature. Thanks to my job, I know about these things. ;)

SpectroMan93

Unfortunately, I don't believe Alice will be receiving her own float, which is disappointing because the world and characters of Wonderland give a great whimsical feel to parades. Though if there was ever an intention of adding an Alice float, I would hope it would be original or at least the one from Parade of Dreams.

mm52200

If the Alice characters will appear in the parade even though they don't have a float, will be there be other characters possibly appearing in the parade? The only good thing about CADCT was the large number and variety of characters it had.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom