Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

BigThunderMatt

So wait...correct me if I'm wrong but is this not a Hong Kong hand-me-down?

tumblr_lszw0qjnoP1qdvloho1_500.jpg

GiveMeTheMusic

Alrighty then. Bets on how they're going to integrate the ancient castle float? Anyone?

I'd bet on it not showing up at all. This will be WDW's first parade designed from the ground up by Creative Entertainment (Steve Davison's team), so I would be quite surprised to see any old floats included. Think more along the lines of Happiness Is Here/Soundsational/Flights of Fantasy.

But if that damn castle float shows up in the mix, I will probably just throw my hands up and get on the monorail to Epcot. I can't take that thing anymore.

BigThunderMatt

I'd bet on it not showing up at all. This will be WDW's first parade designed from the ground up by Creative Entertainment (Steve Davison's team), so I would be quite surprised to see any old floats included. Think more along the lines of Happiness Is Here/Soundsational/Flights of Fantasy.

But if that damn castle float shows up in the mix, I will probably just throw my hands up and get on the monorail to Epcot. I can't take that thing anymore.

Even if it's not in THIS parade you know they're going to keep it for the Christmas parade. I'm surprised they haven't found a way to shoehorn it in to the Halloween parade yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom