Festival Center???

Spookie2018

Original Poster
Does anyone have any idea, now that the Wonders of Life Pavilion has been roped off for construction, where is the Food and Wine/Flower and Garden Festival Center going to be located?

Last edited:

Jahona

My guess is that they either change up the World Showplace Pavilion or use some of the abandon space in Innoventions if the buildings aren't in demo by the end of the year.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Does anyone have any idea, now that the Wonders of Life Pavilion has been roped off for construction, where is the Food and Wine/Flower and Garden Festival Center going to be located?
There really isnt one for Flower and Garden this year. There is a small space in the Odyssey being used.

Spookie2018

Original Poster
There really isnt one for Flower and Garden this year. There is a small space in the Odyssey being used.

With so many culinary/beverage demonstrations happening at the former Wonders of Life Pavilion, I'm guessing that they'll need a larger space for the Food & Wine Festival. I've always wondered if there was a festival center for the Flower and Garden Festival, since I go yearly, but always in October.

Texas84

One year for F&G they didn't have one at all. Two years ago maybe?

Rider

If I remember correctly they only had one stage for the F&W seminars last year. They can probably host those at Odyssey now.

jt04

The millennium tent concept needs to get relocated intro a permanent structure or two. Hopefully such spaces are being designed into innoventions pads. Or smaller gaps in WS that don't limit existing showcases.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom