• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Ferrytale Wishes: A Fireworks Dessert Cruise Debuts Oct. 4

AJH219

Original Poster
Cast your sights on the new Ferrytale Wishes: A Fireworks Dessert Cruise—the perfect way to take in a breathtaking view of the Magic Kingdom Park night time spectacular fireworks from an exclusive spot on Seven Seas Lagoon with dazzling desserts and drinks.

Imagine sailing off from the Ticket & Transportation Ferryboat Dock promptly one hour prior to “Wishes” Nighttime Spectacular, offered select nights weekly, on the iconic, double-stack ferryboat. Set a course for decks laden with delectable sweets such as “The Grand” key lime tart; pineapple upside down cake from the chefs at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort; spiced flourless chocolate cake from the pastry kitchen at Disney’s Contemporary Resort; “Main Street” Mickey Balloon Tarts; mini “fireworks” cupcakes with a pop; Cinderella’s Sugar Slipper with Orange Financier; no-sugar-added Florida mango panna cotta; and a fabulous fruit and cheese spread. Toast the evening with specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in souvenir glow glasses.

Enjoy this sweet ending to your day, before watching the dazzling “Wishes” overhead, the largest fireworks spectacular ever at Walt Disney World Resort. The medley of famous Disney songs and the voices of Disney characters are piped through the boat’s sound system for this magical viewing. And you can bet there will be some special “magical moments” Disney style.

With limited guests per sailing, this is a very special ticket. Cost is $99, $69 ages 3 to 9, including tax and gratuity. For reservations, visit DisneyWorld.com/DINE or call 407-WDW-DINE. Anchors Away!

Please note on Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very-Merry-Christmas Party nights, the fireworks display will be Happy HalloWishes or Holiday Wishes—Celebrate the Spirit of the Season, not “Wishes” Nighttime Spectacular.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/new-ferrytale-wishes-a-fireworks-dessert-cruise-debuts-oct-4-at-walt-disney-worldresort/

docdebbi

trying to figure out the logistics-
so, an entire boat full? doesn't sound it? riding on the top floor with regular guests on the bottom floor? doubt it. taking one boat out of service? i guess they don't have a lot of folks going TO MK at that time, probably wouldn't interfere with service?
i assume they drop you back off at TTC, nice way to avoid the nighttime crush of getting out. would be worth the $100 just for that (if I could afford $600 just to avoid the crowds- which I can't). and sounds like you miss ELP- that's a downer.....
interested to see how this works out

GymLeaderPhil

I like the logo. Add a live band and I would consider paying the price, but it's nice to see them utilizing watercraft like they used to do with the dinner and cocktail cruises way back when.

BigThunderMatt

Serious question-how many different ways are there for me to take part in an up charge dessert party on WDW property nowadays?
You could have a different upcharge dessert party every night of the week! And even moreso during party season!

Jon81uk

Serious question-how many different ways are there for me to take part in an up charge dessert party on WDW property nowadays?
Five dessert parties
Wishes Dessert party at Tommorowland Terrace.
Ferrytale wishes
Frozen Summer Fun Premium package for the fireworks at DHS
Illuminations Sparkling party
Pirates & Pals Fireworks cruise
Also during MNSSHP there is a HaloWishes Dessert party at Tommorowland Terrace

Also you could book a private boat party for Illuminations or Wishes.
And there is the Fantasmic Dinner package.

Last edited:

asianway

Five dessert parties
Ferrytale wishes

Also you could book a private boat party for Illuminations.
Thanks I really did lose track. Plus there's the private yacht rental on the lagoon-though I think I can get apps or dessert

slaball1

Five dessert parties
Ferrytale wishes

Also you could book a private boat party for Illuminations.
Wasn't there one recently announced for the Halloween Party?

Top Bottom