February Trip

WDWFREAK53

Ok, I've been to WDW plenty of times but have only been down there in February when I was a little kid...and I don't really remember much of it.

Usually we shoot down there in either May or October but this year it looks as if February is the best time for us.

The week we decided on is 2/8 thru 2/17.

How is the weather? Is it too cold for swimming? (I know that the waterparks close down for refurbishment in the winter...will either of them be open?)
What will the attendance be like?

ddbowdoin

Ok, I've been to WDW plenty of times but have only been down there in February when I was a little kid...and I don't really remember much of it.

Usually we shoot down there in either May or October but this year it looks as if February is the best time for us.

The week we decided on is 2/8 thru 2/17.

How is the weather? Is it too cold for swimming? (I know that the waterparks close down for refurbishment in the winter...will either of them be open?)
What will the attendance be like?

I don't think the waterparks are open, further research would be required.

As for the weather, for New Englanders its beautiful... you'll see southerners wearing coats.

Upvote 0

luv

At least one water park is open all winter.

On the allears site, they list Typhoon Lagoon as scheduled for refurb from October 28 to January 5. On January 6, Blizzard Beach shuts down.

February can be warm or hot. It can also be cool or even cold. No way to predict the weather...but it's usually nice and does NOT have the ridiculous heat and humidity (which makes it so much worse) of August.

The crowds in Feb are also preferable to August. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom