Trip Club February 2017

Minnesota disney fan

Hi WDWmagic! My husband and I will be in WDW February 6 through the 16th, 2017. This will be our first time visiting in February, so not sure what to expect. We want to miss the main influx of BTG's in January, and hopefully this time of year will be a good fit? Any advice for a newbie for Feb? We usually go to WDW in Nov or Dec, but had to switch our Nov vacation for Feb this time. I can't wait for the cooler weather, lower crowds, and no holiday decorations. We've seen the Halloween and Christmas decorations countless times, loved them, but wanted to see WDW without a theme for once. Can't wait for Feb, 2017:)

G8rchamps

We are from FL and love the park in Feb. If we get a front it may rain for a day or day and a half, but usually very nice. Lower crowds that time of year too. Have an amazing trip!

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
We are going from the 11th - 16th! Any idea of if or when hours will be extended. I would assume that since the night time shows at AK will be open that at least those would be extended. MK, I would think, would be extended as well to the usual 10PM/11PM hours.

Minnesota disney fan

Kordova, I made all my fp's this am too! Yea! Always glad to get that job done. Got all I wanted. How about you?
I wonder if it will be a slower time of the year according to the fp selections, or just the time of the year. We have never been this time of year before! Can't wait!

KordovaJD

We got all we wanted, generally. I am no fan of the "little from column a, and little from column b" thing they're now doing. I don't remember that from my May 2015 trip. It only affected us as DHS, couldn't get TS Midway Mania and Tower of Terror, oh well. Grabbed Star Tours instead and will wait for TS Midway Mania.

Monday, February 6, 2017 - Magic Kingdom Park
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Peter Pan's Flight
Space Mountain

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 - Magic Kingdom Park
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - Epcot
Mission: SPACE
Frozen Ever After
The Seas with Nemo & Friends

Thursday, February 9, 2017 - Disney's Hollywood Studios

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue

Friday, February 10, 2017 - Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Kilimanjaro Safaris
DINOSAUR
Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - Magic Kingdom Park
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater

Courtney6682

We got all we wanted, generally. I am no fan of the "little from column a, and little from column b" thing they're now doing. I don't remember that from my May 2015 trip. It only affected us as DHS, couldn't get TS Midway Mania and Tower of Terror, oh well. Grabbed Star Tours instead and will wait for TS Midway Mania.

Monday, February 6, 2017 - Magic Kingdom Park
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Peter Pan's Flight
Space Mountain

We'll be there that day! Our 7D FP is for 9:05am;)

KordovaJD

We chose MK that day hoping the Super Bowl winners might be there for a parade :D
Last year they made commercials saying both parks, but the winners went the Disneyland.

On a side note, we're flying out of Austin on that Monday, but my sisters-in-law are both flying out of Houston on the day after the Superbowl is occurring in Houston. That should be fun for them.

Courtney6682

Last year they made commercials saying both parks, but the winners went the Disneyland.

On a side note, we're flying out of Austin on that Monday, but my sisters-in-law are both flying out of Houston on the day after the Superbowl is occurring in Houston. That should be fun for them.

Just hoping we get lucky, it would be neat...but certainly nothing I'll lose sleep over if it doesn't happen;)

KordovaJD

Getting pretty pumped folks.

Attachments

• IMG_0349.JPG
    IMG_0349.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 66

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom