FEBRUARY 2015

dopeylover

Our long planned, much anticipated December 2014 trip has now been postponed to February 2015. This was mainly due to a mix up in my husbands vacation time, but it works out for the best since I recently became a Disney travel agent so I will have reached my goals by then and will be able to take advantage of the fruits of my labors by then and save some money on our trip!

So anyway- I've never been to Disney in February. I'd like to avoid Feb. break, and that's easy enough to Google and look up, but is there anything else I should be avoiding? My kids are young enough I can pull her out of pre-k for a week without her missing anything detrimental. Thanks!

Chernaboggles

We spent all of February in Orlando and did lots of Disney! Apart from Spring Break week, the crowds were really low, walk-on rides were the rule mornings and evenings, though I suspect crowds were a bit heavier at midday. During the last week of the month, we got to see a lot of the Flower and Garden stuff go up at Epcot as they got ready for the festival, which was lovely.

The weather on our trip was very unpredictable - temperatures were all over the place, so pack layers and be prepared for sudden drops or spikes. If you want to get a sense of how crowds and such changed throughout the month, I did an ongoing trip report. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/live-trip-report-the-disney-month.879966/

We're going for January next year, but only because February wasn't available at the townhouse we liked. I think it's a great time to go!

Upvote 0

dopeylover

Original Poster
We're thinking ANYTHING in terms of weather will be a welcome break from Buffalo in February! We were walloped this year, it will be nice to get away somewhere warm next year!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom