1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. MotherofaPrincessLover

MotherofaPrincessLover Well-Known Member

I'm starting to work on which FP+ I'll be trying to get for each day for my September trip. Will it be impossible to get a FEA FP+ for the second day of my trip (a Sunday) in September if I start booking FP+ when they become available? FoP will be my main priority so will work on the first, but then FEA is my second priority.

2. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

You shouldn't have any problems. To save time, book FoP but return later to book your other 2 AK fastpasses. Then book FEA.

3. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

I got FEA in the afternoon on my first day so you should be able to get it. Just book as close to 7am as you can online on the day your window opens up. I had AK on my 2nd day and was able to get FoP for anytime of day I wanted.

Minnie1986 likes this.
  4. Coaster Lover

Coaster Lover Well-Known Member

Agreed. If your last trip was several years ago (as mine was) when they made you book all three FastPasses for each day at the same time, you'll greatly appreciate that you can now book FastPasses one at a time. Get your top priority FastPasses for each park for each day right at the start then go back to "fill-in" the remaining passes later. It's a good strategy!

Uncle Lupe and Minnie1986 like this.
  5. helenabear

I still like doing 3 by 11am. I often move them around but if nothing better comes up, we'll do it. Like we had 5 FP+ done by 1pm at MK. At Epcot as soon as I used my 10 am one, I moved my 11am to asap and then as soon as I used that one I got a Soarin' at 11am. But the good thing was if I couldn't get better for some rides, I at least had something.

6. Minnie1986

Minnie1986 Well-Known Member

This is very encouraging. I've been worried about being able to get FoP FP !

helenabear likes this.
  7. Minnie1986

So I'm trying to do the same, would you suggest booking FoP, then FEA for the day that I want, and then coming back to finish AK? Basically, trying to get my big ticket items on the appropriate days first?

8. Minnie1986

Thanks for this info!! I've been mapping out my FPs by days, as opposed to priority. I will definitely adjust that.

9. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

Exactly. :)

Minnie1986 likes this.
  10. helenabear

Also the day of booking, you will have time to move things around as well. So always go back and adjust. You'll have time for all of that :)

DisneyBound2017 and Minnie1986 like this.
  11. Minnie1986

Thank you!!

Tuvalu likes this.
  12. Minnie1986

Awesome! Thanks!!

13. nickys

nickys Well-Known Member

Another tip is to make a note of the times you make each fp, so when you go back to add the less sought-after ones, you know when you can pick.

So if FEA is at 10:35, you know you can get the first of the day at 9:35 or earlier. It just saves a little time and fuss.

And when you've booked the ones you want, you can go back in and look at all the times available, to start fine-tuning the plans. Initially the system will show a selection of times - just grab one close to when you want so you have it, then modify if necessary.

Main order would be FOP, FEA, 7dmt. After that just fill in each day.

DisneyBound2017 likes this.
  14. Minnie1986

Being the over analytical scientist that I am, this is exactly how I have my FPs organized on an excel spreadsheet. The main order you listed are also my top three FPs!