Favourite WDW Resort

phillipsa9

I've Been to:
Boardwalk
The Yacht Club
Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom Lodge

Despite the fact that busses are the only transportation and my room was a two day walk from the entrance DAK Lodge was by far my favorite resort... next trip im staying at Port Orleans for one night (i forget which part) and the rest of the trip were staying at Saratoga Springs, which looks nice and the pool seems cool but, i dont think either of those could ever outrank Animal Kingdom....

ctwhalerman

I love the Poly.

I love Old Key West (though the place could use a renovation)

I liked both parts of Port Orleans

but I think the Yacht or the Beach Club are probably the best, especially with that pool and the location of the two is awesome.

maelstrom

I've stayed at:
- Contemporary
- Polynesian
- Wilderness Lodge
- Caribbean Beach
- French Quarter
- Riverside
- Dolphin

My favourite is the Contemporary. Always has been and always will be.

P0PC0RN

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Based only on the resorts I've been to, I'd have to say Port Orleans Riverside.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BrittanyRose428

for ones that ive stayed at ... i guess shades of green because i havent stayed anywhere else...
but i'd love to stay at the animal kingdom lodge or the grand floridian

brertigger

My favorite is Port Orleans Riverside. It is so quiet and peaceful there, not to mention the huge food selection. The boat to Downtown Disney is very nice, also (except for the long wait at times).

maggiegrace1

Contemporary....and Fort wilderness campgrounds..esp. at xmas cause all the winter people who saty for months in the winter have their sites all decorated.. It is so pretty...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom