Favourite WDW Attraction

IMAGINEER JUMBA

Original Poster
I was going to put this in the poll section but thought there would be soo many different opinion. What is your favourite attraction? (everest if you want) This would help me out alot because I'm doin some statisics maths work, and need to some data to analyse, and thought where could I found that information, then i thought how about none other than the great wdwmagic forum

Wes

Wow . . . soooo many awesome attractions to choose from!

For my first ever Disney visit in early January, I really enjoyed test track, Mickey's Philharmagic, Soarin, Star Tours, Kilamanjaro Safari, the parades, the Fantassmic nightime show . . . . geeze, I really don't think I can choose just one. I guess the way I see it, if you COULD choose just *one,* then Disney wouldn't be Disney, because that would mean all the rest of their attractions are so inferior that it is possible for just one ride to stand out-- which of course isn't true, lol!

So, yea . . .that's my take on that!

Wishing upon a star,
Wes

relloron

Mickey's Philharmagic. Can't be great visuals, smells, and all around put yourself in the world of cartoon character sensation you get from it.

I enjoy Fantasmic! too. =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom