Favourite smells at WDW

rob0519

The Contemporary Lobby
The Grand Floridian Lobby
The Polynesian Lobby when it still had the waterfall
The now gone Main St. Bakery
The popcorn wagon just before the train station on the way out of the park.

Bronson55

The Beach Club lobby. I've found "Rainkissed Leaves" shower gel from Bath and Body Works is a pretty good dupe. :)
When we go to BC in early fall they use Green Clover & Aloe. The company they use makes commercial scents for hotels etc. but also makes a home unit. Visit http://enviroscent.com/scenthd and there is a place to request free samples. I'm certain this was posted before in the links sent by Raven .

mf1972

as others have mentioned, mine would be the burning smell in rome, confectionery in MK, & ghiradelli's at DS (hope I spelled that correctly)

LeighM

When we go to BC in early fall they use Green Clover & Aloe. The company they use makes commercial scents for hotels etc. but also makes a home unit. Visit http://enviroscent.com/scenthd and there is a place to request free samples. I'm certain this was posted before in the links sent by Raven .

Also the same smell used by the Grand Floridian. I have the Scent HD machine and cartridge and it does indeed smell like the GF :)

mouse_luv

• Animal Kingdom Lodge Lobby/Kidani Lobby
  • Alexandria burning (Rome Burning) SSE
  • Dank dusty smell of the HM
  • Grand Floridian Lobby
  • Teppan Edo
  • MSUSA
  • Big Top Souvenirs area (mmmm cotton candy)
  • Poly lobby
  • Monorails (yeah really it let's me know I'm there and riding my fave transportation lol)
  • The pie smell in Philharmagic!
  • Illuminations

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
-Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
-Tangierine Café
-The Rotisserie Chicken smell wafting around Sunshine Seasons.
-Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
-Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe

Are just some of the really memorable ones for me off the top of my head.

copcarguyp71

I know this one is odd but the smell of the queue for SSE. Maybe because it is usually our first ride each trip but something about that smell of electric motors, plastic and air conditioning that wafts out the entryway as you enter the ride building somehow in my mind has ended up being quintessentially Disney to me...go figure.

Lsumatt72

As much as I hate the ride, IASW has this distinct smell. I think it is more of a musty/mildew-like smell but it's a smell that I find comforting and it tells me I'm at WDW. Weird, I know haha

Kenny1132

The main one I always remember is the burning of Rome. It always sticks out to me.

This upcoming trip my girlfriend and I plan to go find the smellitzers on Main Street though...Right before we spend lots of money in the confectionery

mouse_luv

The main one I always remember is the burning of Rome. It always sticks out to me.

This upcoming trip my girlfriend and I plan to go find the smellitzers on Main Street though...Right before we spend lots of money in the confectionery
Depends on what you mean by "find" them. If you mean physically find/see them it's not happening, but if you meant smell where they are then by the Confectionary, by the Bakery, and then by The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor. Have fun!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom