Favourite Ride Music

CaptainProton

Original Poster
Just curious as to what Ride Music you guys prefer! Whether it's the sing-a-long Carousel of Progress, the "boldly going" of Spaceship Earth or whether its the screaming of the Rock 'N' Roller-coaster as you enter that inverted loop at 59mph that does it for you. Lets not forget "Its a Small World" now! Dont just limit yourself to these, the "World" is your oyster!

Let the voting commence!

Nick

gjpjtj

I know this isn't a ride, however my favorite music in the parks would have to be Illuminations: Reflections of Earth @ EPCOT. I actually have the score on CD and listen to it occansionally in the car.:)

CaptainProton

Original Poster
Yeah Im a HUGE fan of IllumiNations : Reflections of Earth aswell. I still remember waiting all year to go to Disney World. On our second night we went to Epcot and watched the show bang smack opposite the American Adventure. It really brought home where I was, having waited a year to be there, I was finally watching it first hand. I still remember tears rolling down my cheeks! Damn those Imagineers making the music so emotive!

Anyway, back to the rides!

Nick

Chad

All of the music from the future world pavillions, Illuminations and...
I know this isn't Disney World, but the Space Mountain Music at Disneyland..It's Great! Retro-Spaceage-Surfer Music! Is there anything better?

dmspilot00

Remember the original COP song was Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, and Mr. Walt Disney himself sings it with the Sherman brothers in the music for the queue area. When GE began sponsorship they had it changed to "Now is the time," and when the sponsorship ended it was changed back to the original. I like both songs, however.

Hmm, my favorite? I like them all I guess!

Liver Lips

Wow, so much of WDW's attration for me revolves around music-PotC is awesome as is the HM-the ORIGINAL Tike Birds was great-can't live without the Country Bears-the music that plays in Frontierland is fantastic, very early American...Shenedoah, etc-Always loved the music (think it's called Swisskapolka) that plays at the Swiss Family Treehouse. So much more. Disney is just so full of music!

Testtrack321

Tapestyyyyy
Tapestryyyyy
a Tapestryyyyyyyy of Drrrrreaaaaaammmmmmssssssss......

Thats good, but not as good as Tapestry of Nations. But, believe it or not, the area music of Epcot tops that. The one you hear in Innoventions plaza.

pwheel88

I love the area music from all the parks but if I had to pick my favorite it would be the area music from Innoventions West.

Coming in a close second would be the area music from Tomorrowland.

Preston

FanofDinsey1981

gotta love RnR and Aerosmith! whooo!

and the haunted mansion, the Am. Pavilion (gottalove the sound bites in the song.) and the land song. "lets listen to the land we all love...."

does anyone else crack up at , "this here's the wild-est ride in the wilderness!" from thunder mtn? one of my fav. phrases.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom