Favorite WS Epcpt Country: Italy

ZoesMom

Original Poster
Italy is, without a doubt, the most comfortable and enjoyable "country" to spend a lazy afternoon with my parents, grandparents and 2-year old. We love the music. We love to watch the art students who gather to sketch. We love the Statue Act... and above all we LOVE the Masquerade, performed by the warmest cast!!!!

Over the past 20 we've spent countless hours in the courtyard sipping wine and being entertained .... and we've eaten at Alfredo's so often I think I've memorized the menu!:sohappy:

Rora

I love Mexico. El Rio del tiempo gets a bad rap. It's kinda cheesy but it's one of my favorite things to do in Epcot. I also love the little marketplace, and eating at the San Angel Inn.

DDuckFan130

Being Hispanic, I must say Mexico is my favorite because even though it's not Nicaragua, it's close enough :lol:. This is usually the country we spend the most time in. Otherwise, it would have to be Norway which I also really enjoy. The American pavilion is also wonderful, especially with the American Adventure :D.

Edit: whoops, didn't realize this was a rather old thread. :hammer: Oh well! I'm surprised no one answered to this thread!

DigitalDisney

Favorite World Showcase pavilion: Tough call. I'll go with Mexico, though. The temple exterior and the restuarant outside are cool, and the interior is amazing. Of course, you can't discount El Rio Del Tiempo.

I'd put Canada as a close second. The visuals in the pavilion (rocks, gardens, waterfall, etc) are extremely well done, and Off Kilter is entertaining.

Favorite country that's represented in World Showcase: U.S.A. !!

Number_6

I have to say Japan is my favorite. I love the food there, I can spend quite a bit of time in the stores. I like watching the martial arts demonstration they give and since I found out about the sake bar in the store last time I was there, it just got another boost. ;)

jrashadb

The UK.

I love the little courtyard that's out of the way because it's almost never crowded. I'm a big fan of the stores there.

And, well, there is the Rose and Crown... The food there is actually pretty good and I've watched Illuminations from the lagoon-side tables a few times. That was cool. And, if I'm not eating, the Rose and Crown is pretty cool anyway.

Yum... Bushmills....

Testtrack321

I have to choose *one*?

Man, it's like I love each one. They have one for every mood. Sometimes I feel like Canada, or France, and mabey even some China.

My personal favorite is France...

1.) Food
2.) Been there the most
3.) First country you see when I enter from the back of Epcot, which is usually the first time I go into Epcot for the trip.

General Grizz

I gotta vote for American Adventure. The show and Voices of Liberty.

I gotta give credit to MEXICO (for most innovative), CANADA (for beauty), and FRANCE (for film, fountain, and shop layouts).

General Grizz

ZoesMom said:
Italy is, without a doubt, the most comfortable and enjoyable "country" to spend a lazy afternoon with my parents, grandparents and 2-year old. We love the music. We love to watch the art students who gather to sketch. We love the Statue Act... and above all we LOVE the Masquerade, performed by the warmest cast!!!!

Over the past 20 we've spent countless hours in the courtyard sipping wine and being entertained .... and we've eaten at Alfredo's so often I think I've memorized the menu!:sohappy:
*sigh* I hate to break it to you, but Masquerade ended several months ago. :(

I hope Italy gets new live entertainment and that the cast simply wasn't laid off. . .

Mom's the word

Testtrack321 said:
I have to choose *one*?
No kidding, tough choice. I'd say Germany, beautiful theming and we love the Biergarten, what a great way to meet other park visitors while enjoying the best buffet. Still, France has those pastries, Mexico is very romantic . . . WS is the best part of our WDW vacations.

Steamboat_Kevin

I love Canada, the theming is great, i love that waterfall! :) (also, the le cellier steakhouse is my favorite restaurant on property :D)
I also really like Norway, because MaElStRoM rOcKs!!!
:lookaroun

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Tough Call

Well, as Epcot is my favorite park, and World Showcase is my favorite part of Epcot....very tough choice. They all have real special charm, but I would have to say UK. The courtyard with music, Rose and Crown [Guinness], piano players...if only they brought in some bitter... :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom