Favorite WDW splurge

awallaceunc

Souveniers & E-Ride tickets.

I'm going with my extended family for the first time this summer, so I think there will be plenty 'o people splurging on my behalf! :lol:

Whoever said that bottled water is a splurge, is right. I chuckled with that. :lol:

-Aaron

PhilharMagician

We have dinner at a sit down restaurant every night. For us this is far from the norm. With all the differant food at WDW how can you go wrong!! :slurp:

*thinks of LeCellier, drools then smacks self in head*

Well back to work:(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Good food... and maybe a tour in wdw if I have the time on my trip. ..oh and food... :slurp:

Budahman

I'd have to agree with a few others that said a Value hotel as compared to a Moderate Hotel just so I have more $$ to eat better.
Basically my splurge would be that so we could eat better/nicer places and not so much fast food, and also more souveniers.
Oh, plus I cant leave out the yummy Mickey ice cream bar.
:sohappy:

sarajo

My favorite big splurge is getting pampered at the Grand Floridian Spa. For my husband- Richard Petty's Driving Experience. For us as a couple- dinner by ourselves at just about any sit-down restaurant (with grandma and grandad baby-sitting our daughter at a character dinner!)

WDWScottieBoy

I try to splurge on art, mainly the LE signed ones. I got one each time I was there. Also, while at WDW during the 100 Years, I bought a Steiff Mickey in EPCOT at the Germany pavillion, I'm really glad I did too. $250 for a stuffed animal is expensive, but when it's the 100 Years of Disney Mickey Mouse STEIFF, it was well worth it. I like to splurge on expensive watches as well!!!

I guess any souveniers, sit-down restaurant....alright the whole trip in itself is a splurge, but well deserved and worth every penny!!! :sohappy: :wave: :sohappy:

Spoonfulofsugar

Well, I tend to be very practical with my money (since I don't have much of it-the reward for teaching-hahaha), but I do have a very spoiled guinea pig, and I always pick up a hat for her.

I know most of you are asking, "What?!?!?!?!" However, the Christmas ornament shops all carry very small versions of silly hats to hang on trees, etc. I buy one each trip, cut the string off, and it fits perfectly on a small animal such as a guinea pig. She doesn't wear them long, but it is good for a laugh-my 4th graders and I always crack up. :D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWScottieBoy
I like to splurge on expensive watches as well!!!

Ah yes....same here... on every other wdw trip I go on... My first stop on Main Street is Uptown Jewlers... to get me a fancy new watch. :D

diddy_mouse

i'd have to agree with various others and say i splurge on food (nice sit-down dinner at a resort or DTD, my new one is Ghiradelli's) and i also always get a stuffed animal on each trip, this last one was Stitch.

oh...also, developing all the pictures afterwards is a bit of a splurge :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom