Favorite WDW music?

drcasey

Original Poster
So recently I've been listening to some wdw park/attraction/resort music like the space mountain queue music, Main Street music, etc. because I'm a nerd and the music makes me sooo happy! I'm trying to find more things to discover and listen to and just hear what other people like, so what are some of your favorites?!

epcotisbest

So recently I've been listening to some wdw park/attraction/resort music like the space mountain queue music, Main Street music, etc. because I'm a nerd and the music makes me sooo happy! I'm trying to find more things to discover and listen to and just hear what other people like, so what are some of your favorites?!

The Lion King soundtrack.

Last edited:

Schneewittchen

So I have a Youtube playlist to help me deal with my WDW withdrawal. The MK playlist is about 10 hours long.... Then there's the EPCOT one.

Anyway, my absolute favorite is the PoTC instrumental queue music - a little jazzy, a little happy organ - it's fantastic for when I need to concentrate at work -

For a little more variety, I like a lot of the area loops too.
Adventureland -

Frontierland -

Tomorrowland -

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
My favorite ride soundtrack is Splash Mountain (If I'm on the ride alone I will sing along)
My favorite area musics are Innoventions Plaza (for nostalgia reasons) and The Land (because it's 1982 original) at Epcot
I also love seeing Festival of the Lion King because I think the movie has the best soundtrack from any Disney animated feature

Simba's Mom

I still love the old "Tomorrow's Child" at Spaceship Earth, along with Jeremy Irons' narration. Of course, I have a special place in my heart for the Flag Retreat music, because that's what DS played when he was a musician for the Disney band.

Big Hair

One of my favorites was the music that started playing as your magic express bus from the airport passed under the welcome to Walt Disney World resort signs on the way to your resort. It really amped up my arrival excitement. It hasn't played in the past couple of years at least on the buses I was on. Anyone know why they stopped playing it?

Zipadeelady

My daughter says the soundtrack for Princess and the Frog is the best with the runner up being Hunchback.

I'm more boring, Soarin always makes me stop in my tracks and reminisce.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom